Dcs: A10C Final Release Is Now For Sale..

Snacko

The DCS: A10c simulator was released for sale a few days ago. It is a complicated sim, there is no doubt. But the inflight training is extremely good, and the clickable cockpit with tooltips that popup over the switches is a great help.

Get it here:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?end_pos=1322&scr=shop&lang=en

If you are interested in learning and flying this sim, the Warhawks have 'open' nights where there is no skill level requirment, so anyone can fly and they are happy to help noobs. And even better, they plan on having training classes. I plan to give that all a try after I just go over some of the basic ramp start, cockpit familiarization, takeoff, and landings down with the game's training.

Cheers,

Snack

Great. It's a steep learning curve, but an awesome sim. The WH have a very nice Startup Checklist in their teaching section. If your a member over there you can probably get access.

I watched Matt Wagner's two Ramp Startup videos again today for a refresh. They are several months sold though, so I'm not sure if anything has changed. That WH Checklist followed a little different sequence in some spots, so I'm going to try and do the in-game guided training today and see if it has changed..