N213FE_Eagle - 580 pts.

V309FS_Hollywood - 510 pts.

V250WL_Eshark - 430 pts.

V518RN_Vintage - 420 pts.

Other Scores

V131WL_Painless - 410 pts. (Alternate)

V513PT_Eddy - 335 pts.

N093SD_Raptor - 310 pts.

Bojan was all "oooh, Eddy's a lion" and stuff on TS the other day. I guess he had the lion caged in his back yard all the time. Good thing I messed up and couldn't make it to TG, I wouldn't have had a chance against those dudes.

Anybody know how it's going so far? I have been to Joint Ops and can't find anything on it.

That's because they are over controlling, and hide all thier stuff, but the very basics.

They could easily open up more areas, to the none paying members to view, and lock out the ability to post.

This would allow the none payers to see how good things are and entice them to pay.

As is most just leave after BFS.

Thanks Kimo

Its nice to see Bojan in the running, Sorry Painless, your not a shoe in for the finals.

I was hoping you guys could push Eagle down and out, without my help.

If he was last qualifier, I'd pay my dues today, just to bump him out hehehe

Since I won it last year and have a guaranteed spot in the final.

He's won it enough times already.

Yeh Vintage and Hollywwod I know personally, I met them both in Ohio, Vintage is a real cutup, fun to pick on, and throws it right back, and often instigates it.

Big son of a gun too, at least a foot taller than me.

Hollywood was my wingman last years TG, and the only chap over there that sends me PM's out of the blue.

I tried my best to get him enough points to qualify for the 2nd day last year.

Did you compete this year Kimo?

Edit:

Its posted http://www.joint-ops...1;topicseen#new

Congrats Bojan!

Well Toad, I was Alzheimer enough to promise to lend a hand to my dear mother and sister out for their annual trip to IKEA on saturday. I was back an hour late to make TG.

Yeah, both Woodie and Vintage are really nice blokes and easy to talk to. I've flown wingman with both and they both are superb wingmen.

Congrats Bojan! Well deserved!

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Chaps,

Although I had a terrible time in qualifying and didn't make the finals, I am so delighted that Mr Bojan won it this year. He could and should have won it last year but for getting confused in the heat of the moment about which runway he should have landed on in the very last event ( I think that is the only time I have heard Bojan swear on TS ! LOL )

TOAD M8, you then made your famous landing breaking the aircraft in half , catching on fire and dying but with main gear in contact with the surface which counts as a success in the JO rule book. A rule which ironically you had campaigned against fo some time. Still rules is rules and you got the win.

This year Bojan didn't need anybodies "help" to beat some great virtual pilots including Mr Eagle !!! :ass::goodjob:

Hows this for sad ......for the 2 vs 2 I was paired up with Mr Eddy and I thought "great we have a good chance of doing well here", but when it came to it neither of us could turn the P40M with 100% fuel at any speed or any altitude without stalling. It was terrible, both of us flopping out of the sky like falling leaves every 20 seconds then......BANG a large hole appears in one of your wings and you know it's over !!

I must admit I swore quite alot but remembered not to push the comms button LOL.

Bojan spends many hours teaching BFS, AFS, and now Formation Aerobatics, so to a man who gets off his arse and gives back way more than he takes from Joint Ops...........................

!!S!! DD_BOJAN.

The scores for Top Gun 2011 are as follows:

V391FE_Bojan - TOP GUN

1595 Pts.

N213FE_Eagle

1495 Pts.

V518RN_Vintage

1340 Pts.

V309FS_Hollywood

1230 Pts

V250WL_Eshark

1080 Pts.

~S~ Painless.

Painless

I heard rumor that they have corrected the rules so a lousy landing like that can't qualify anymore.

I hope so, I still say if somethings broke you should get pa penalty, of some sort.

I remember both of us, being disappointed in our Bojan getting confused that day.

And neither actually caring if we won it.

I still have the high score though. 1735 two years ago, and 1615 last year.

Dam point whore :laughing7:

There is over 2000 JO members and all of them in the past could try the first day.

As of last year you have to pay dues, to be involved in Top gun, Top bomb, and other things.

I'm sure that curtails, the number quite a bit.

Free membership is only for Basic flight school anymore.

Now even before, they seldom ever field 20 pilots, on the first day.

Most guys i guess are intimidated or don't care to try.

This year they only fielded 8 pilots. I think last year only 10.

A bit more 2 years ago.

@Kimo

I did really expect you to be there this year.

With the skill you've acquired this last year hunting me down like a dog, and anyone else you considered a nice notch in your belt, you'd been quite a contender no doubt.

@Bojan, watch your six, there's going to be more looking for you this year than ever before.