Saturday Night Co-Ops?

BSword

For a long time Beebop has held co-ops on Saturday nights at 6pm pacific, 9pm eastern. Recently Beebop had to change his work schedule for a while so he hasn't been able to host. Some of us wanted to keep meeting up and for a few weeks we had a decent sized crew of around 4 to 6 or so, and DD Mayhem was the main person hosting.

But it seems like people aren't coming any more, Mayhem hasn't come in the last couple weeks and only one person other than me has shown up so we just sort of gave up each time.

I'd like to see if people want to come join us so we can keep doing this, generally it's been fun but often we don't get that many people, we're lucky if we had 4 or more even when Beebop was hosting. Or if people have no time or interest then I guess we could put it on hiatus until Beebop comes back or Cliffs of Dover comes back. Generally this has been a good timeslot for me though it kind of prevents me from doing anything else on Saturday nights. Maybe we could try a different time slot if it's convenient for people but since I'm on the west coast anything after around 7pm pacific (10pm eastern) is best for me.

Well, Beebop has been doing it for years, though it seems like none of the Hellhounds members other than Zeuscat shows up anymore. Your Saturday co-ops are a bit too early for me as are the Wednesday night ones though if the Saturday night co-ops are indeed dead I might have to try them though I'd have to show up late into them. Again if anyone wants to try rescheduling the saturday night co-ops let me know though it seems like interest has really waned.

If nobody wants to do it anymore then ok, but it seems like a shame to do it without a discussion, I'm not sure what the best way to get the word out is though.

I've had to give up Wed night because of new responsibilities, though I understand that there are a few guys still carrying on. Sat night is tough for me as My plate is quite full Sunday morning. Evenings seem to be a hit or miss affair these days.

In any case I will probably be grounded from flying for a while, my CH stick is making a scraping noise I want to get fixed before COD comes out. I sent CH an email and will see what they say but if I have to send in my stick for repairs it might be a little while before I can fly again. Once I'm up and ready again I'll try and make BG's Saturday coops.