Just For Fun

Zooly

I have a quick maths question for all of you people and it is:

Take the age you will be this year (if you birthday has been or will be) and add it to your year of birth, I guarantee everyone will have the same end result.

and that is:

2011, this year! weird or what?

• 1. DDz Quorum

Darn, now we have to wait one whole year to try and find out if it's just this year that this calculation will work... :icon_cyclops_ani:

No, no....wait! I've worked out a way to do that FT

Add 1 year to your current age.....that will make you 1 year older which is what you'll be next year. Try it.......it works!

• 1. DDz Quorum

Darn, now we have to wait one whole year to try and find out if it's just this year that this calculation will work... :icon_cyclops_ani:

Add 1 year to your current age.....that will make you 1 year older which is what you'll be next year. Try it.......it works!

That's so cool! It gets me into 2012 indeed!

Brilliant!

So, what if we pretend it were last year... would thát work?

• 1. DDz Quorum

That's so cool! It gets me into 2012 indeed!

Brilliant!

So, what if we pretend it were last year... would thát work?

Now you're being silly.....pretend!! This is REAL stuff FT......just take 1 year off your current age <_< Tut Tut

• 1. DDz Quorum

Don't forget though Sid, that FT's now officially on the Olegian calendar, so today could quite easily be yesterday, or even last week.

Jabo

Perhaps everyone on the planet should work to.........no, I can't bring myself to say it :-X