Get Rise Of Flight... Free!

Hey Guys,

Well, a few weeks ago I bought RoF ICE to get the extra planes. It was cheaper to get the planes that way than to buy each one separately.

So, I have my original RoF game that I am not using. I will be happy to give it away to anybody who thinks they can use it.

First come first serve. All you need to do is download the game demo I think, and I can send you my login info and your set. Or I can send you the game box as well.

Snacko.

I will take you up on it.

I have the beta from the testing. but if you can send the box it would be better my ISP started regulating my data rate

Cuda

Hey Guys,

Well, a few weeks ago I bought RoF ICE to get the extra planes. It was cheaper to get the planes that way than to buy each one separately.

So, I have my original RoF game that I am not using. I will be happy to give it away to anybody who thinks they can use it.

First come first serve. All you need to do is download the game demo I think, and I can send you my login info and your set. Or I can send you the game box as well.

Snacko.

No Jedi, it should be ok. I have activated it, so that key is tied to an email address that he will have to enter. He just has to use that email as login, that's all...

I asked them to switch the key for my RoF ICE to my old account. And they did that and said that I could do what I want with the other game. They cannot and will not change the email address associated with any RoF Game. That and the game key should be all that you need Ritter.

I'll PM you with the info..

Snacko

No Jedi, it should be ok. I have activated it, so that key is tied to an email address that he will have to enter. He just has to use that email as login, that's all...

I asked them to switch the key for my RoF ICE to my old account. And they did that and said that I could do what I want with the other game. They cannot and will not change the email address associated with any RoF Game. That and the game key should be all that you need Ritter.

I'll PM you with the info..

Snacko

HI Ritter, your a lucky guy ! hope to see you in the ROF skies soon :)

MT