Pedal Settings

Pooka

• 1. DDz Quorum

As some of you are aware I've switched from the twisty to foot pedals. What an experience trying to taxi, still twisting and pushing, wasn't pretty.

What settings do you use for the rudder with pedals ??

Thanks..Pooka

• 1. DDz Quorum

Just remember push left to go left.......

I have saitek pedals and all I did was plug them in. I have not adjusted settings at all.

All I have done is put the break on the right toe break (previously you could not set differential breaks. So when wanting to turn sharp left I have to push left foot out but press right toe break to activate left wheel break.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Just remember push left to go left.......

I have saitek pedals and all I did was plug them in. I have not adjusted settings at all.

All I have done is put the break on the right toe break (previously you could not set differential breaks. So when wanting to turn sharp left I have to push left foot out but press right toe break to activate left wheel break.

Same here. I did use the left toe pedal to actuate the flaps for combat use for a time - it worked fine other than there was no way to gauge how far they had deployed and I ended up jamming them too often so gave up on that.

Changing the sensitivity curve as Fruitbat and FT have done is an option I have used but other than that I've used them out of the box.

I just use the default settings for my pedals.

I usually just have the tops of my feet touching the bottom of the pedals because it's more comfortable than keeping your feet fully on them all the time.

And I rarely use the pedals for brakes.