4.10 Is Out!

Shadrach

Not sure why I'm posting this on Christmas Eve, especially as Mrs Shadrach has gone last minute shopping and left me baby sitting sick kids and given me a long to do list, but I see the 4.10 patch is out. Just backing game files up ready for install and they are going to take an hour to copy to new folder, goodness IL2 has got big. If I'm not back flying soon you'll know Mrs Shadrach has got me.

First thing I notice,

My game runs as smooth as glass in 4.10 vs UP2.01 My frame rates stayed locked @ 60(refresh).

It was nice.

Im having trouble after the install. Everything downloaded ok, and I even updated/restored 2.01. When I try to run the game, il2FB comes up in the processes list just like normal. But after a few seconds it disappears, and nothing further happens; no game starting.

Anyone else?

• 1. DDz Quorum

Thank you for doing this Roger.

It is a big help to people like me, who are definitely torrent challenged.

Welcome Martin, I remembered you were unable to run torrents and bandwidth could be an issue from a US server.

If you need it in smaller chunks let me know.

I ran the UP updater and it was quick and easy and POW! I have 4.10 in my JSGME. Works a treat. Merry Christmas :Vuvuzela:

I too have 4.10 in my folder HOWEVER I get a Russian splash screen and crash to desktop :( Cant run modded 4.09 but CAN run stock 4.09 when selected in the jsme sceen. Freakim` mods :BangHead:

• 1. DDz Quorum

Exactly what I was looking for, must have been to lazy to look in M4Today earlier. Thanks.

Catch you later in the air.........I am hoping to set my record tonight for longest playing time as no work tomorrow

• 1. DDz Quorum

4.10 doesn't work for me 100%..

Downloaded v5 of natural Point software and 4.10 now refuses to see my TiR3Pro, the NP software does (and it is a vast improvement) - any one got any ideas?

• 1. DDz Quorum

Rog,

please arm your self with the rubber brick for throwing at the screen when you want to answer "I bloody known that..........!!!!!" but....

4.10 installs into a clean copy of 4.09m

After downloading it, run the exe and point it at your 4.09m folder (or even better a copy of your 4.09m, renamed to 4.10)

My xp pro installed easy peasy, although I expect you are running Windows 8 on 128bit processing...........

• 1. DDz Quorum

Rog,

please arm your self with the rubber brick for throwing at the screen when you want to answer "I bloody known that..........!!!!!" but....

4.10 installs into a clean copy of 4.09m

After downloading it, run the exe and point it at your 4.09m folder (or even better a copy of your 4.09m, renamed to 4.10)

My xp pro installed easy peasy, although I expect you are running Windows 8 on 128bit processing...........

I did the UPUpdate trick so no change in folder :)

4.10 doesn't work for me 100%..

Downloaded v5 of natural Point software and 4.10 now refuses to see my TiR3Pro, the NP software does (and it is a vast improvement) - any one got any ideas?

Config.ini trackir use=1?

Was already there!

Turned out I just needed to reboot, having not un-installed v4 I needed to repoint for a driver update.

Must say I'm impressed with v5 and 4.10 :)