Dynamic Co-Op Campaigns

Mayhem

Hey all,

As you may or may not know or care for that matter, I have become the surrogate host of Beebop's Saturday night coops as his work schedule has changed. Though I will never be able to fully replace the enigma that is Beebop, I've been thinking of ways to add a little variety and started experimenting with Lowingrin's dynamic campaign generator and for the past 2 days have been able to host some good dynamic co-ops. Basically all damage inflicted on or received via the enemy by way of air power or the ground war has an effect on the overall progress of the conflict and ultimately the end result of the campaign. I've been getting nothing but positive feedback from those who've participated so far so it looks like this will become the new format for the Saturday night events. Suggestions are always wanted and welcome and I'll do my best to keep my mouth shut and create an enjoyable experience for all who'd like to join in. You can expect co-ops to start at or around 8 pm EST.

Seems like we'll be starting off on some pacific theater stuff so don't forget your life jacket.

Thanks guys, always a pleasure flying with you,

Mayhem.