Farewell Saturday Night

Beebop-RIP

As some of you know my regular day job is as a Transit Operator for Portland Oregon's TriMet Agency. I started as a bus driver then moved to Light Rail as a train operator. Last September I was bumped back to bus due to "budget contrainsts and the ongoing recession". Now in their infinate wisdom (and a lack of qualified train operators, I have been called back effective 5 December. Unfortunately I am at the bottom of the seniority list so I got stuck with the "Midnight Train to Georgia". This means that I will be riding the rails until midnight and beyond. On Saturday nights I won't return to the yard until 2:45 AM Sunday morning.

Obviously that means for the first time in over 6 years I will not be able to host the HellHound Saturday Night Flights.

So this Saturday, December 4th I will host my last series of Saturday Night Flights for at least 3 months. Hopefully by then they will have added more operators and I can choose work that allows me to host my favorite, heck my only game, IL-2 Sturmovik.

I am putting together a group of my best missions, ones those of you have flown have commented on and some from Zues-cat. He might even have a brand new mission for us to fly.

I do intend to fly my War of 1812 where two TB-3's fly against each other with unlimited ammo. It's ahoot. and if more than 8 folks are around I have a 16 man version ready to launch.

If there was a favorite mission you flew with us and you can describe it I will try and find it to add to the mix.

For you regulars you know the drill.

Flying will start at 6PM PST (GMT-8 ).

Comms will be the DangerDog main server, 70.32.46.162.

Game IP is 71.56.144.249:21000.

If you haven't flown with us before you are more than welcome.

I'm going to sorely miss these sessions. During the next three months I plan on releasing a few campiagns that have been sitting in the corner waiting for finishing touches and relaease several skins than need just a bit more work.

I will also continue to Admin at Mission 4 Today. Stop by anytime and see what's new. We have just opened our Storm of War site for the impending release of Oleg's new sim.

I hope to see many of you next Saturday for a farewell bash that will blow the house down. (that's because I will attempt landings and will probably miss the runway by a long shot LOL!

Cheers,

Col. ~HH~ Beebop/HellHounds/Commanding

That's too bad Beebop...but of course understandable.

Saturday night with the Heller's goes back about 7 years when we'd fly...and then join up the Heller's after regular flying.

I'm out of town this weekend (again...sigh) but will try to be around when you get back!

Thanks for all your hosting Arthur.