Dangerdogz Calendar 2011 (Updated)

BluBear

2011 Calendar Poll  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested?

• Roger that! Count me in.
    • Not that bothered, meh
    • Negative.

my close friend (yes i have friends to) prints all kind of pictures and calendars. i'll ask hem for a price. do we have a size of that calendar?

I was likely going to spec it as A3 portrait wire-bound.

Like i've said previously, I work in the industry in design and production and have all the facilities available to me first hand.

I can also negotiate good rates. :thumbsu:

nough said m8 :thumbsu:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I took these in-flight. Don't have patience to record and then play for screenshots and then want to change something but be unable to since it's a track. I like to to be able to change angles and backgrounds on the fly for picture taking. I should just watch out for the messages on the right and take shots when they're not visible. Speedbar can easily be cropped out :)

These were all taken rather hasty, I'll take better ones and modify them slightly to look better soon...

• 2. Administrators

you can cycle through 'toggle speedbar' to remove the speedbar anyway, in normal flight, so that solves that problem anyway!

i would recommend trying moddedclouds(light) in jsgme, gives much nicer clouds imo.

I'll do that, though I wonder how it will affect my game. I get sliiiiight framerate drop with normal UP clouds when there's plenty of them, in normal view, but in zoom view It drops to 5-ish fps if a big cloud is behind the target I'm aiming at.

• 2. Administrators

I'll do that, though I wonder how it will affect my game. I get sliiiiight framerate drop with normal UP clouds when there's plenty of them, in normal view, but in zoom view It drops to 5-ish fps if a big cloud is behind the target I'm aiming at.

it gives better performance than 'stock' UP clouds using effects=high, so.......

another nice pic,

3003201014-33-12.jpg

Fenrir' timestamp='1291376028' post='85764']

One more. Yes, I know it's another Lightning but it was playing an offline campaign and just thought it looked fantastic!

I like that shot Fenrir

To make it better hack the mission, put on the skin without the game applied numbering, and change the time of day to about 7 pm or so till the lighting turns that fog pinkish orange.

And then it will be a Winner even if not on the calendar.

I've collected a few this last week and placed them in my gallery, but have yet to decide which ones to carry on over into here.

• 3 weeks later...

Just bumping this guys to let you know today was supposed to be the cut off for recieving screenies for the calendar.

However, as it's Christmas I probably won't get round to finishing it till next week so, see this as an extension!

Get your print screen button working and lets see some classy danger dogz material for the cause!

• 4 weeks later...

My apologies everyone, I am fully aware that Feb is nearly upon us and so far no calendar!

The truth of the matter is, that for the past 3 weeks, every evening without fail I've been working

till the small hours of the morning re-decorating my bathroom, not even had a chance to fire up IL2!

However, now that job is done and real-life can go on hold for a little while, I hope to get it finished ready

for d/l and hopefully sort out some printed ones.

Watch this space!

My apologies everyone, I am fully aware that Feb is nearly upon us and so far no calendar!

The truth of the matter is, that for the past 3 weeks, every evening without fail I've been working

till the small hours of the morning re-decorating my bathroom, not even had a chance to fire up IL2!

However, now that job is done and real-life can go on hold for a little while, I hope to get it finished ready

Watch this space!

Thanks for the update :)

• 1. DDz Quorum

Watch this space!

Yay! I get my friend back!

Being jealous of a bathroom is a pretty sorry state to get into.

Hope it went well bud, and knowing your meticulous eye for detail and craftsmanship it probably looks a peach.

But for god's sake get your ass back in here, I've missed ya.