Forum Upgrade Schedule

B16Enk

• 1. DDz Quorum

Hi Guys.

Quick heads up for you all:

IPB are releasing the latest version of our forum software on Tuesday, applying some bug fixes and enhancements that prepare the system for further updates.

I am planning on updating the software Wednesday, providing there are no known compatibility issues with any of our add-ons.

Down time should be minimal for a few minutes.

Addons will be temporarily disabled during the upgrade, Gallery, Downloads, Turorials, Member Map etc..

The upgrade paves the way for a new Gallery that is much easier to use and feature rich, Downloads is also going to be updated.

I will also finally be able to create a new Web page set, replacing the home page and re-instating the rosters and Chapel pages etc.

These are scheduled for release, one at a time, each Tuesday leading up to Christmas.

The order has not yet been published though!

In the meantime I have just applied a mod that has added an 'Up' button to the default skin for those that use it:

post-284-051691900 1287835622_thumb.png

Sounds good Roger. Thanks for you hard work.

I am looking forward to a new gallery page. All those giant buttons on the top and bottom look terrible. I took a look at the new gallery when you posted it last week. It looks sweet and streamline. :goodjob: