Blairgowrie

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Sir Jimbo,

Fight, fight and fight some more !!

You have made such a difference to so many of us. We hold you in the highest of regards Jim. We are all , I'm sure, sending you as many positive vibes , good karma, prayers, whatever you want to call them, as possible.

Thinking of you and Helen ,

Mick and Siobhan.

We Are Your Danger Dogz !!

• 2. Administrators

~S~ Sir Jimbo,

Fight, fight and fight some more !!

You have made such a difference to so many of us. We hold you in the highest of regards Jim. We are all , I'm sure, sending you as many positive vibes , good karma, prayers, whatever you want to call them, as possible.

Thinking of you and Helen ,

We Are Your Danger Dogz !!

What he said.

Very sorry to hear your last bit of news, thinking of you.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Salute Sir,

I have only just caught up with this news.

I am not really a religious man, so can not offer any prayers.

All I can say is let us hope the combined good wishes from all those that hold you in the highest regard somehow find their way through the ether to give you the strength to fight this son-of-a-bitch.

Colin and Janet

Hey BG,

Just heard about your news from Arthur, the Dogz community spreads its net wide and always looks after its own - which is the highest praise anyone can pay as it all stems from your guidance and the ideals I think we all share as your Dogz.

I sincerely hope all comes through for you and Helen, my thoughts are with you both.

Ash

• 3 weeks later...

Hey BG. Squawk here (you know, the guy that always seemed to find you during coops... :pic: Honest, I wasn't stalking ya, Great minds just must think alike ;) )

I'm not quite sure what to say that hasn't been already better said by a greater bunch of guys.

Both you and Hellen will be in my prayers tonight, and each night from now on. I ask that he gives you the strength to carry on the fight, and that both of you, Jim and Hellen feel the love and support from those who's lives you have touched and brightened through knowing you.

Stay strong Fearless Leader!

Hope to see you in the skies soon.

Derek.