Checkin In

Pappy

Hey guys,

Just wanted to drop in and say Hello. Ive been absent for a couple weeks now.. This month has been a hurricane. Im moving in a couple weeks to a newer apartment with my Girlfriend, School starts at the end of the month also. And we have a friend visting us from belgium for a couple weeks. Ive been working 2 jobs (12 hour days) to try and max my income before school starts, which leaves little time for flying. once I move, and get settled in school with a more flexible schedule I hope I can start flying more..

Dont worry I still think about you guys (no homo) ha ha. I was thinking to myself today about an awesome campaign I would like to make.

A Fictional invasion of the US.. What would happen if the Japanese invaded Hawaii, then the Western Seaboard.. What if the Nazis invaded from the East after invading England.. Could make a really interesting campaign I think... Now if only we had a US Map to play on.. :)

Let me know some of your ideas, and on my freetime ill try to put together some mission..