Salute To A Fallen Hero

Pappy

Trumpets play the sorrow sound of taps as I place my X45 flight system into the deep darkness of my closet. For over 5 years, he has given his loyal service for my entertainment. I think we all owe him a great debt of gratitude for his selfless sacrifice. After half a decade of fierce fighting and harsh treatment, he has given his last breath clearing the skies of inferior pilots and rookie level unarmed AI. With new OS's and a laundry list of driver issues, this seasoned veteran gracefully passed the torch to the ways of the new. However he will always be remembered as the reliable, workhorse he was.

This afternoon I am picking up my new X52 and will be back in the skies before long. Please give a moment of silence this beautiful Saturday.

*Salute*

Trumpets play the sorrow sound of taps as I place my X45 flight system into the deep darkness of my closet. For over 5 years, he has given his loyal service for my entertainment. I think we all owe him a great debt of gratitude for his selfless sacrifice. After half a decade of fierce fighting and harsh treatment, he has given his last breath clearing the skies of inferior pilots and rookie level unarmed AI. With new OS's and a laundry list of driver issues, this seasoned veteran gracefully passed the torch to the ways of the new. However he will always be remembered as the reliable, workhorse he was.

This afternoon I am picking up my new X52 and will be back in the skies before long. Please give a moment of silence this beautiful Saturday.

*Salute*

CCE, CEG, CEG, CEG,CEG, EGCGE, CCE (If anyone actually gets that joke, I'll be quite intrigued)

S! X45, you have served your master well. Quite sad when a stick departs this world.