New Pilots

Condor

How do folks.

Was wondering if you recruit new pilots and throw a little flight training at them....er....me. Played IL2 a while back with a few mates from the UK and across the Pond. We never played on full sim mode mind you but it was alotta fun.

Got hyper lobby today after putting IL2 back onto my system. So i jumped into the UKDedicated 1 server and took to the skies.....then swiftly spun out and came hurtling back down again. Took to the skies again.....came back down with my BF109 having been reconditioned for the summer (Lotta Bullet holes) thanks to a Spit pilot. Really not used to flying with all the setting on max but i wanna try.

Looked for squads on a few places and the DangerDogz name keeps cropping up. I notice that most of you fly my time, GMT. So it kinda makes sense to look you boys up. That and the sense of humour i have seen around here so far fits in with my own. I have Teamspeak and Vent so if you lads use any of them, i can jump on and say hello.

Even if you are just looking for guys that know how to fly, a few tips or hints would be cool. I'll keep popping in every day while i get good enough to fly with you lot.

Fly safe lads, or drunk....whichever you prefer :)

Condor

How do folks.

Was wondering if you recruit new pilots and throw a little flight training at them....er....me. Played IL2 a while back with a few mates from the UK and across the Pond. We never played on full sim mode mind you but it was alotta fun.

Got hyper lobby today after putting IL2 back onto my system. So i jumped into the UKDedicated 1 server and took to the skies.....then swiftly spun out and came hurtling back down again. Took to the skies again.....came back down with my BF109 having been reconditioned for the summer (Lotta Bullet holes) thanks to a Spit pilot. Really not used to flying with all the setting on max but i wanna try.

Looked for squads on a few places and the DangerDogz name keeps cropping up. I notice that most of you fly my time, GMT. So it kinda makes sense to look you boys up. That and the sense of humour i have seen around here so far fits in with my own. I have Teamspeak and Vent so if you lads use any of them, i can jump on and say hello.

Even if you are just looking for guys that know how to fly, a few tips or hints would be cool. I'll keep popping in every day while i get good enough to fly with you lot.

Fly safe lads, or drunk....whichever you prefer :)

Condor

Hey Condor,

Welcome to the pound. You came to the right place.

See you in the virtual skies :rolleyes: !

MT

• 2. Administrators

~S~ Condor, welcome aboard.

You'll find that the settings we generally fly are a little less stringent than UKDed 1, we normally have externals on for example.

As far as training is concerned, best to jump in and learn the hard way, unless you have enough spare time to enrol over at JointOps (some of their instructors fly here - see Painless). It's still learning the hard way tho - lol.

You'll need a few addons for the game, but the patriarch should be about with the necessary links before long.

Jabo

Salute Condor. Great to have you aboard sir. Please consider yourself yourself a fully fledged member of the Danger Dogz......... for life!.

If you check out this thread: http://www.dangerdogz.com/forums/topic/4963-a-welcome-to-the-dangerdogz/ you will get all the info you need to fly with us. If you need some help downloading and installing any mods, please let us know and someone will help walk you through it.

S! Condor, welcome!

Just ask on Teamspeak or post for some training and you will find several members happy to help. As for spinning out, a few of us still do it a lot. Best thing to learn is how to recover. Also, you can tweak your joystick curves with a little tool called IL2 JoyControl.