World Of Tanks

erco

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i knew before what i know now my crew would certainly be @ 100% but ...

would not know about 50% on research/experience. does not seam that way. but cash does come a lot. have no problems repairing and upgrading if i have enough experience.

just checked. yes, one does get 50% more credits and experience

Anyone else been getting unplayable LAG recently?

Since yesterday, every time I enter a battle, I just can't drive around with the insane lag. I engage the auto drive and.... nothing. Then I see a tree 20 metres in front of me magically fall over, and all of a sudden my tank warps to that tree's location. And rinse and repeat.

I'm showing FPS no lower than 40fps, a ping of 150ms, my mouse cursor travels around as fast as normal, but driving is impossible.

:icon_cry:

I think I might be done with the game...addictive as it is.

finding hacks, cheats, etc already.

fun little arcade game, but I just watched a guy "animus" in a pzk111 take out 5 in 3 minutes...despite taking hits from me at 5 yards (in a su76 with a 76 ap) and a KV...and never went under 100%.

too much of this stuff. Ugh.

Sounds suspicious, JP. You might wanna feedback to the developers on that, it's only a beta and shit happens when you're in a beta. The only beef I have with it is all the dorks driving around in Maus and IS-7 tanks, thanks to their wargaming accounts, and not actually earned them.

It can get frustrating sometimes with the lag issues and the stupid super heavy tanks (which I have noticed seem to be more common after about 7pm my time) but as Kimosabi mentioned, it is a beta and there will be some issues that should be resolved in time. I have just spent the last 15mins looking at the WoT website for cheats/hacks and the general consensus is that it would be very difficult to hack a server side game such as this.

And the shitload of time us normal players have to put in to afford upgrades/tanks etc. is starting to put me off as well. I realize that they are making a game that's supposed to give us many hours of joy but once you get into the heavy league, things get rediculous. I'm writing a feedback with certain wishes to the developers.

1. More people allowed in each squad.

2. Notification in game when you get a message, or atleast a big *pling*, *plonk* or w/e when you get back to the garage.

3. Disable the possibility for nubs to drive around in tier 10 tanks. You should have to earn it.