World Of Tanks

erco

When its back up and running it might be a good idea to save some credits and xp for the release of the US tanks at the end of september, some nice TDs like the Wolverine which should be capable of hurting panthers and maybe tigers :thumbsu:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reset is supposedly going to give us our exp back as free experience- T-44 here I come!

I've run all four gun options in my 34-85, and I'm split over the 100mm and the 85 D5T. I seem to get more kills with the 85. The 100 seems a better choice if you're into more of an ambush/support style of play where the 85 is better for the maneuver style.

I do love the damage/penetration of the 100...;-)

You play too Rattler?

In fact how many of us are signed up to WoT?

So far Zooly, you and I are the only ones I know of that use the "DD_" tag and our regular squad name so that we can be recognized.

We need to start a list of WoT names so that we know who to watch for. Then again using TS is also a good thing too.

I have a few logins the main one is actually Abraxas25 with which I have/had a Su85 and a KV, then Zoolydog in which I was very close to a T34 in the A20 and a fully powered up Luchs and Leopard. I will however use my DD_Zooly tag more after the reset.

You play too Rattler?

In fact how many of us are signed up to WoT?

Yes, I play WoT Roger. An addictive tank game? But of course!

I'm also headed to the T-44 route, as Jeff is. Mediums rule! I like the 100mm for its penetration at range.

I'm online as DV_Currie_VC (major in my unit who received the VC in the Falaise Pocket battle.)

I've been wasting my life playing this for about three weeks as ArthurSmedley. So lets get this straight. When it comes back we'll be able to create our own rooms/play as a squad?

Fantastic :goodjob: I must say WoT is a great way to use a few minutes waiting for a coop to start!

• 1. DDz Quorum

odd...

I downloaded it by the torrent...all one point something gig of it...

It comes as an exe file...but won't open.

and, I can't delete the bloody thing.

as soon as I right click on it - it starts trying to open or something.

Windows 7?

Are you using MS Security Essentials too?

I'm having to use my 2008 server boot currently, since downloading via torrent the WoT installer I have been unable to browse files/folders on my 7 install, disk IO goes through the roof locking my system up (hard drive light remains firmly on).

Ran the downloaded installer through 2008 boot and it's fine, looks like Windows 7. MS Essentials is bugged - what a surprise..

• 1. DDz Quorum

as soon as I right click on it - it starts trying to open or something.

Windows 7?

Are you using MS Security Essentials too?

I'm having to use my 2008 server boot currently, since downloading via torrent the WoT installer I have been unable to browse files/folders on my 7 install, disk IO goes through the roof locking my system up (hard drive light remains firmly on).

Ran the downloaded installer through 2008 boot and it's fine, looks like Windows 7. MS Essentials is bugged - what a surprise..

Uninstalled MSSE, it was Windows Defender screwing my system up.

Used task manager > performance tab > Rseource Monitor to determine what was hogging my system resources, it was MsMpEng.exe which is defender..

I tried to register over the weekend, but it kept saying it was unable to validate. Then on their news page, it looks like they've closed registrations until after their next big patch. So hopefully tomorrow I can try again.

• 1. DDz Quorum

I tried to register over the weekend, but it kept saying it was unable to validate. Then on their news page, it looks like they've closed registrations until after their next big patch. So hopefully tomorrow I can try again.

Down until Sept 1st ;)