Il2 Specific San's Il-2 Fov Changer Tutorial

Mayhem

This is the support topic for the tutorial San's IL-2 FOV Changer tutorial. Please post here if you have any questions or feedback.

Hmm... Mayhem, why didn't you just post your tutorial instead of making it an attached word document? This tutorial section is kind of for posting them right here I think. Do you need some help with that, or is there a reason it needs to be a download Word document?

• 1. DDz Quorum

This is the support topic for the tutorial San's IL-2 FOV Changer tutorial. Please post here if you have any questions or feedback.

Hmm... Mayhem, why didn't you just post your tutorial instead of making it an attached word document? This tutorial section is kind of for posting them right here I think. Do you need some help with that, or is there a reason it needs to be a download Word document?

I uploaded the images and turned it into a full tutorial.

When converting Word documents (or any other document with formatting and pictures for that matter) you have to do the following to create a tutorial:

1. Copy all images in order to a convenient folder on your PC, name each image with sequential number for ease (I used 1, 2, 3, 4 etc. but they could just as easily have names/descriptions too).
  2. Copy text from document and paste into notepad, then select from notepad and paste into post here to strip out formatting.
  3. Place images in-line as required.
  4. Give your self a pat on the back for helping others :)

Sorry, I did try to just copy and paste it in the thread but when that didn't work right I just attached the original word document I had made. I didn't have enough access to post a tutorial when I first wanted to make it so rather then wait around I wrote it up while I had time and the next day I was granted the proper access. Kinda backwards I know but that's why it turned out like that.

• 1 year later...