Tsnotifier For Ts3

Blairgowrie

I was searching around tonight and stumbled on a program called TSNotifier http://www.raidsrus.com/forum/showthread.php?p=17246

I have installed it and the plug in and although the install appears solid, I can't get it to work. There are several versions available including a 64 bit version.

Anyone want to give it a try?

I suspect my issue could be the il2. exe routing.

I must be technically inept! TS Notifier wouldn't work and neither does TINT. The engine is activated, the plugin shows on TS3 and the version which is Beta 3, shows 32 bit. Then I tried Opera. Couldn't figure it out. Too much twitter, facebook and other garbage. I think I will get drunk this afternoon.

I must be technically inept! TS Notifier wouldn't work and neither does TINT. The engine is activated, the plugin shows on TS3 and the version which is Beta 3, shows 32 bit. Then I tried Opera. Couldn't figure it out. Too much twitter, facebook and other garbage. I think I will get drunk this afternoon.

Sounds like a plan :lol:

• 1. DDz Quorum

Could be wrong, but a quick perusal of the site you linked mentioned DX games the overlay works on.

As IL2 is OpenGL it may not work..

Mumble on the other hand has an overlay built-in, and it works with OpenGL and DX games.

Quality is on a par with TS3, plus it has in-game positional enhancements (in Battle Field etc. it presents other players output relative to their position to your in-game character - so a guy behind and left will come in at that postion and with volume attenuated relative to distance too).

If any one would like to try Mumble grab the download from the link above, and connect to this server:

noparameters.com port 64738

I put a test channel there for IL2 ;)