track from last night

delta7

http://www.dangerdogz.com/resources/p13 ... fileid/130 is a track from a mission last night , one of my better ones, with a nice fight at the end with steph.

I also recorded painless vs the luftwaffe but Im getting an error message when I try to play this :cry: - pity as this was excellent flying by painless

• 1. DDz Quorum

Hopefully you can point me to a program that can open and play this. I've recvd these in

the past and it DLs but when I go to open it says, "Windows can not open this file".

Any suggestions on a program for myself. Thanks a lot.

DD_Pooka

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Dave, so you recorded a track of me crapping myself ay ....... thanks !!! LOL

You got me in the end though , I blame poorly taylored flight pants !!! :shock:

Don't suppose us using v404 has anything to do with not being able to play it does it ??

~S~ Painless

~S~ Dave, so you recorded a track of me crapping myself ay ....... thanks !!! LOL

You got me in the end though , I blame poorly taylored flight pants !!! :shock:

Don't suppose us using v404 has anything to do with not being able to play it does it ??

~S~ Painless

not just a pretty face mate - here it is - can only view with 4.04

http://forums.dangerdogz.com/viewtopic.php?p=6831#6831

Thanks BG, learned something again today. Was a very good fight, long and lots going on.

Will look forward to more of these.

Pooka

Pooka if there is anything that you particularly want tracks of please let me know - I have a few in my collection - mostly flying FWs and mes but some others, Im sure I still have some good ones of psycho and rog doing the ring of fire mission etc anyway e-mail me and Ill see what I can do- OMG - that means Ill probably have to catalogue them to find out what they all are :shock: :D