Question About Joining

divingwolf

hi I am divingwolf, oringinally from China but currently live in Rochester, NY, I was wondering what are the requests and rules for joining the Squadron, I can use voice communicate, I will try my best to attend the trainings since I am a new pilot and I know there are a lot to learn. Please feed me with more info, thanx

Hi divingwolf. Good of you to enquire about joining the Dogz.

Only rule we have is that you must be over 18 years of age and be able to breath. You would have to install Teamspeak 3 and the Ultra Pack Mods. We are currently using version 2.01 and can give you lots of help installing them.

If you can confirm your age, I will contact you by private topic and give you access to the members boards where you can get the TS3 information etc.

Look forward to flying with you sir.

Welcome DivingWolf!

Another east coaster is welcome here! Training is by request, nothing too formal. If you post a topic or ask in Teamspeak, someone will be happy to help you out with just about anything. :thumbsu:

Snack

i'll give u my paypall account so u can pay a monthly fee devil.gifmoney.gif

and off course u need to practice your ass off to be worthy to fly with us: DangerDogz - the masters of the skies bow.gif

shaun_v2.png

I was burn (born lol) at Oct 1984, but my mathmatic is really bad since I was in kindergarten, so I don't know if I am over 18 or not, and...I can breath but not underwater. Anyway I have TS3 installed already so it seems only thing I need is the TS address and password =)

BTW do we have weekly training or practice or event?

• 2. Administrators

and off course u need to practice your ass off to be worthy to fly with us

Counts me out, I've failed to be worthy for a looooong time now. lol

Welcome to the pound divingwolf - despite the threats of extortion and having to breathe, you'll quickly find that the only things that matter here are a passion for shooting the beejezus out of one's squadmates (who, to be fair, will be trying to do the same to you), having a good time in the process and alcohol (strictly for medicinal purposes though - you'll be AMAZED at what it can cure)

Jabo

Good to have you Divingwolf!

First thing you need to know is that the phrase "Twenty Seconds" is a code that means 'Fly straight and level'. So when you hear someone call 'Twenty Seconds', fly straight and level and listen real close for an incoming transmission.

Looking forward to flying with you!

Welcome Divingwolf !

(There still are sane people 'round here, who will welcome you without smart posts and weird words and confusing stuff.

Dunno who they are, or what they are, but they ARE here ... somewhere... I hope)

I like green salads while squirls dance in circles around a flattened oppossom............... :blink: