K9Squadrons set to move

B16Enk

• 1. DDz Quorum

Hi all. Woof!

I have secured our hosting for a year on a States-side host.

Currently this is on http://www.dangerdogz.com (don't worry my HH friends it will become k9squadrons.com when I'm ready to transfer to it) and comes with some nice additional features.

Amongst the features are things like double the monthly bandwidth, now 100Gb, unlimited anonymous ftp and some neat server side image maniupulation tricks that we will make use of in our screen shots pages.

I have already got the forum skeleton up, this will have the data (all our posts) imported when ready.

For now you can view the style Here you can of course register and post, but they will be lost when I copy this lot across.

We will have a choice of email addresses too, either @dangerdogz.com or @k9squadrons.com

These will have to be set up by myself, but once done you set the password to one of your choice.

I will be able to reset passwords if they get lost/forgotten.

This host allows browsing of folders in IE/Firefox too, although our web pages will incorporate browsing any way.