Gb V Usa

DD_asas

Football is a ladies game played by walking hair styles ! Other than that I think it 's great ! :roflmao:

~S~ Shameless.

Mr P, you have just earned yourself a big high five, sir! I quite dislike football, quite a silly sport played by girly men.

~S~ Fine fellows,

What still amazes me is the fact that most of England still gets behind a team playing a sport which we haven't been much good at for decades ! Bloody George Cross flags with "England" written across them for the seriously dim flying from BMWs, Audis, Hondas, Toyotas, Peugeots, Renaults etc.

Rugby, we are good at, (world cup winners and runners up).

Motorsport we are good at, (two formula 1 world champions finishing first and second at the Canadian GP this weekend, McLaren leading the constructors championship ).

Cycling we are good at, (awsome Olympic squad ) but no flags on cars or houses. LOL?? Football is a ladies game played by walking hair styles ! Other than that I think it 's great ! :roflmao:

There is the grenade now where is the explosion ? LOL

~S~ Shameless.

~S~

Well, England always atleast qualifies for the world cup but I agree on the hairstyle-thingy. I stopped watching football some years ago because of guys like C.Ronaldo entered the sport and always keep diving and generally acting like a spoiled brat, arguing with the referee etc. I'm more of a Handball fan, and motorsport ofcourse. F1 though is basically just a sleeping pill for me. The restriction rules have killed the sport IMO.

• 1. DDz Quorum

4702565138_15fe55f89e_o.jpg

~S~ Swep M8,

I remember the incident...great pic but isn't that a Frenchman attacking the spectators? (great hair style though) LOL

At least in F1 when they attack the crowd they usually kill them.....

~S~ Painful.

~S~ Swep M8,

I remember the incident...great pic but isn't that a Frenchman attacking the spectators? (great hair style though) LOL

~S~ Painful.

Yes he is a frogman but was playing for United when this inscident happend during a match against Crystal Palace.

Another angle:

800px-Eric_Cantona_kung-fu_kick.jpg

Swep

Rattler: was thinking the last we made it in was the 60's...but it was 86.

I'm amazed by the speed of the players...but yeah, too much walking around and diving. The divers should be red carded. Problem solved.

England will never will as long as they are beholden to what your coach refers to as the "virus"...aka, the WAG culture.

It's like Europeans in the Stanley Cup (hockey) finals. Winning the cup is not their first priority...looking flashy and being in the highlight reals and getting the season over with is. Beckham and all are more worried about their hair and looking pretty in the tabloids. :roflmao:

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Swep M8,

~S~ Painful.

Yes he is a frogman but was playing for United when this inscident happend during a match against Crystal Palace.

Another angle:

800px-Eric_Cantona_kung-fu_kick.jpg

Swep

~S~ Swep M8,

"frogman" :huh::roflmao:

BTW... look at the lady on the far right.... looks like she is having an orgasm... women can be confusung :icon_shaking2:

~S~ Painless.

There are different versions of softball: slow-pitch and fastball. Slow-pitch uses a looping pitching delivery, and a fourth outfielder/rover. It's less competitive. Fastball uses a "windmill" underhand delivery, which is actually the fastest way to deliver a ball. The best fastball pitchers can hit 105+ mph, better than a baseball pitcher, due to the longer period of delivery (more rotation.) In both cases, the ball is about 2x as large as the regular baseball.

Baseball, or hard-ball, uses the smaller baseball, and an overhand delivery. It is the "typical" game seen on TV played by the professionals.

There are many other differences in rules between the 3, as well as the size of the field, and base distances, but those are the main visible differences.

I used to play on a competitive fastball team, infield, catcher, and relief pitcher.

thx for the explanation.

cool. Pro league or something? why did u quit?