Weird Error

DD_asas

Hi gents,

Today a got a weird error. i was playing in multiplay-create new server-dogfight, and my machine crashed and restated by it self. After that a error box showed. It's the third time that this happens, and i don't now why.

i'll attach the error message to see if any of o fine gents can understand this.

will appreciate the help and thx in advance.

A

All those error messages don't really have any information that would help you solve the problem.

Often it is a video driver problem. What drivers do you use. And how is IL2set.exe setup to use the drivers?

Also, I need to show you how to take a screenshot of windows and post it. Word documents are not the best way to post images of errors and other stuff.

1. Press PrintScreen. (Or, press Alt-PrintScreen to just capture the current window, not the entire desktop)
  2. Open Microsoft Paint.
  3. Edit menu, then Paste.
  4. Save to desktop as .jpg
  5. Attach .jpg image to your post.

That is the best way to post stuff from your desktop.

All those error messages don't really have any information that would help you solve the problem.

Often it is a video driver problem. What drivers do you use. And how is IL2set.exe setup to use the drivers?

Also, I need to show you how to take a screenshot of windows and post it. Word documents are not the best way to post images of errors and other stuff.

1. Press PrintScreen. (Or, press Alt-PrintScreen to just capture the current window, not the entire desktop)
  2. Open Microsoft Paint.
  3. Edit menu, then Paste.
  4. Save to desktop as .jpg
  5. Attach .jpg image to your post.

That is the best way to post stuff from your desktop.

thx for the tip.

my video driver is an Asus P5KPL-VM - graphics integrated motherboard

setup IL2:

Driver- Open GL - Full Screen - Use stencil Buffer

Video - custom - bilinear- S3TC -use vertex arrays - Polygon Stipple

Extensions:

multitexture- combine- secondary color-vertex arrays extension - texture anisotropic extension - texture compress ARB extension

cheers

A

Hmm, I don't know that onboard video card. But I would first make sure I have he latest drivers for it:

http://www.asus.com/product.aspx?P_ID=i5ktecSJbqQKaa0x&content=specifications

See if that helps.

Then, I would start by just telling IL2set.exe to use the most basic video settings. If they work, then you can try changing a setting one at a time?

Maybe someone else can help more. I only know my ATI card.