Boards A Little Broken

B16Enk

• 1. DDz Quorum

Seem to have lost my permissions again Rog. When I try logging in to Admin CP I get the same error message I had before you changed my permissions.

Will rectify this for you Jim.

Upgrade should have left perms alone..

My admin screen looks fine. I had some problems about a week ago, but not recently.

Another thing I wish they would change is to add an Unsubscribe link in the post notification emails. Currently, you have to go to the DD website, navigate through some pages and menus to your notifications page. And this page is sorted by category, not the last post date. So you have to search for the forum the post was in. And then finally, you can check the checkbox and click a button to unsubscribe. Arg.. :notfair:

EDIT PS:

Also, I just tried to change my Profile Customization background image and it does not work. If I click the Remove All Customization button at the bottom, it still leaves the background color. It seems that you must pick a color forever now.

Also, if I try to upload a different background image it always displays the old one I had. I cannot upload a new one. I assume it does not delete/overwrite the old one when you both upload a new one or click the Remove All Customizations button.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Click on 'My Settings' or Profile and under the forums tab you can unsubscribe from posts/topics:

post-284-006264700 1275659979_thumb.png

Your background is now yellow, and not showing an image!

The forum uses a cache, in addition to your own cache so ctrl+f5 should work, but you may need to wait for the main cache to expire.

Click on 'My Settings' or Profile and under the forums tab you can unsubscribe from posts/topics:

Yes, I know that... :D That's what I was saying here. When I receive an email notification, I have to do all this to just unsubscribe from one thread:

Currently, you have to go to the DD website, navigate through some pages and menus to your notifications page. And this page is sorted by category, not the last post date. So you have to search for the forum the post was in. And then finally, you can check the checkbox and click a button to unsubscribe.

Most forums I visit have an unsubscribe 'link' in the email that you just click and your unsubscribed. Much easier.

I just changed my profile background to a smaller image and used the tile option to make it load faster. It worked. I think it was caching it like you said.... So, if it is caching it, the user only downloads it once I suppose? So, a large image like I had before is not too big of deal?? But since they only visit my profile maybe once... it is kind of a big deal... hmm..

• 1. DDz Quorum

The 'unsubscribe link' in email request is a sadly lacking feature, been requested many times on the IPS forums..

Can't be that difficult to do surely!