Cnn Moment Of Zen...

DD_asas

Same say Portugal is in Spain. Same say is in Northen Africa and same just say: Portugal :huh:

BUT, CNN the channel that covers news all over the wourld says Portugal is.....?

well, u gents just have to see for yourselfs. A_laughing_matter.gifgoodjob.gif well done, CNN.

cheers

A

Hmmm. The location where they say Chancellor Merkel landed is at Zero degrees Longitude and Zero degrees Latitude. A coincidence? I think not!

So it is most likely a secret base of some sort, just as BSword mentioned. Lisbon must be the Code Name for the base.

There is no way to prove it, but this secret base is almost certainly part of Blairgowrie’s growing empire.

I wonder what BG wanted to talk to Merkel about?

Has anyone been tracking the exchange rate for the Euro and the Canadian Dollar?

Hmmm. The location where they say Chancellor Merkel landed is at Zero degrees Longitude and Zero degrees Latitude. A coincidence? I think not!

So it is most likely a secret base of some sort, just as BSword mentioned. Lisbon must be the Code Name for the base.

There is no way to prove it, but this secret base is almost certainly part of Blairgowrie’s growing empire.

I wonder what BG wanted to talk to Merkel about?

Has anyone been tracking the exchange rate for the Euro and the Canadian Dollar?

hey ..u got a point there, Tribunus. And today Obama spent 10 min over the Phone (probably the new "super secret public "IPhone) with merkel, discussing the metting to came of the G20, and of course ,euro !so, u discover all..... u'd better watch your back...:laughing7: