Smashooch Strikes Again

Smash

Hey guys it really bugs me to ask but i gotta...... does anyone have any DDR2 ram memory available.... i just cant sit here and look at all the pretty pictures anymore i gotta get my compy up to tiptop shape

its starting to annoy me now i gotta fly with my fellow dogs again..... i know im such a mooch but im a poor boy and gotta ask lol.

i need some ram i gotta look for a new processor and i have to get win7. i thought maybe i could get some ram the other r 2 much to ask 4.

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING GUYS.

Hope to fly with yall soon.

Master Smashenizererer.

I though we had IL2 working when I visited you months ago. We loaded it up, but I didn't see it fly for more than a few minutes. Is it just a slide show?

What cpu do you have and don't you have 2gigs of memory?

Can you post your specs? What cpu, video card, memory, ect... And what you think you need?

XP should run this as good as Win7 I believe. I would not use a bootleg copy of XP myself. Never know exactly what you are getting.

I have always thought that when people get 'rid' of their old computer and buy a new one, what happens to that old licensed copy of XP? If you were given (or bought for $10) some really old piece of crap pc from sombody, can you just take the OS and use it on your rig and toss the pc?

2 GB of RAM should be plenty. Especial for the XP. i Also doubt that CPU is too week. Off course, CPU can always bee stronger. My focus would be on the video card and the video card driver.

small and full hard disk can be a problem too. for 2 GB of RAM, main partition on the hard drive ( C: ) should not have less than 4GB of free space for windows virtual memory to work properly.

Right now my computers not hooked up t o the internet so i can run that thing snacko..... i think since its a bootleg copy of xp the good ati drivers wont work ive been using the really old ones.

i only have 1 gig of ram at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I sent you some memory in the mail. Did you get it?

Also, you need to find a job and scrape together some cash to get Windows 7 Home Premium for just $99 at Newegg. Most people can't just give away their old copy because they used it for their upgrade and Microsoft has their serial number for both.