Need A Link To Up2

• 1. DDz Quorum

Here's a link to the full 2.0n Patch, it's a Torrent, so you will be needing a torrent client to download it : Up 2.0n torrent

It's 3.5GB so it should have the complete 2.0 pack in it...

Should that not work, you could use Checkmods, but that will take a very long time to finish, maybe 8 hours or so, and the result will be 2.0, not 2.0n.(Checkmods 1.34 is in the Vault, download it, install it, point it to the IL2 folder you want updated to UP2.0, press 'Bring to DD's standard' sit back and wait and wait and wait some more...)

Good Luck!

• 1. DDz Quorum

ok I'm behind I went to the link to down load all (what 7 parts) of the UP2 patchs and the link I have says I don't have the clearance to dl. anyone have the link to 2.0 so I can get back to flying with the HH

Where from mate?

HellHounds have same rights as DangerDogz, UP is not in the Vault at this time..

I say at this time because I have just found our hosting company now allows CURL, which means I can pull data/files from a web address directly to a directory on our server.

So I can grap UP2.0n @ 320+k rather than suffer the 30-50k upload I have at home.

Uploading UP2.0n to our vault now onguard.gif

• 1. DDz Quorum

great so I dl all the up 2.0n (14 +exe) into a folder then hit the exe to install?

Yup, then you can apply the 2.01 patch from our vault, then the 2.01 hotfix also from the vault.

great so I dl all the up 2.0n (14 +exe) into a folder then hit the exe to install?

Yup, then you can apply the 2.01 patch from our vault, then the 2.01 hotfix also from the vault.

~S~ Rog,

Is there a MD5 SUMs for the UP 2.0n files?

The only one I see is the one for UP 2.1

Or is one really needed for 2.0n??

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Rog,

Is there a MD5 SUMs for the UP 2.0n files?

The only one I see is the one for UP 2.1

Or is one really needed for 2.0n??

CheckSum File here

Not sure how it was produced, you can iopen the file in notepad but format is a tad mangled.

Possibly renaming it to checksum.md5 will make it open with MD5 Sum..