Smash's Lesson Learned

Smash

OK just wounderen........ what kind of operating system should i get. The one i have been running for the longest time came from

The Pirate bay.. so ya its hacked and free AND SUX... its been nothing but trouble since i tryed to use it.

i was thiniking windows 7 Because a mouse told me XP wont be getting updates anymore in 2 years.

Well just thought i'd drop in ask a question(with some really bad spelling 4 BG)

Smash

• 1. DDz Quorum

I would get Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit. That's what I have.

I got the Microsoft TechNet subscription, $349 which is a bit steep but compares favourably when you consider I got Office Pro with it too.

Plus as many copies of any current Microsoft OS I want ;)

Wish I had that. I am still using Office 2002 from my MSDN Subscription years ago. That also came with several OS licenses and all their server and development software.

Smash, you built your own pc from scratch, so you can get this. It is for OEM (Original Equipment Builders). That is what I bought the first time when I got XP 64. But this last time I just bought an upgrade as it was the cheaper way to go I think.