Nvidia Control Panel

Sid

• 1. DDz Quorum

I recommend you Nvidia users look at this thread. It is very useful and gives excellent descriptions of the various settings. It looks as if it is all about SLI setup for multiple cards but bear with it and read on, it isn't very long.

Cheerzen

Sid

• 1. DDz Quorum

Something I found today was that I was getting micro stutters from the 2 x Nvidia 8800GTX I'm running in sli.

I tried the available options for the sli setup found within the 'Control Panel' but to no avail so kept them at 'Nvidia Recommended', default for IL2.

I remember having stutter free sli when I was running XP so I knew it was down to a setting. Most of my graphics settings stay the same and I tweak very few so I changed from 'High Quality' to 'High Performance'. Bingo, stutter free sli and it looks absolutely no different. This is with the 'Trilinear' and 'Anisotropic' optimisations set to 'On' also - in 'High Quality' these are defaulted to 'Off' and unchangable through tghe 'Control Panel'.

Try it, it may help your setup.