I went and did it..

B16Enk

• 1. DDz Quorum

I promise this is the last major change you will see, this week any way. :roflmao:

Hopefully as the cache builds it will perform quite snappily, and you will all find the interface nice, clean and easy to use.

The conversion set everyone's birthday to 1st January 1970, so please take a trip to your UCP/Profile thingy and make the required changes.

It looks like all sigs are intact this time, and avatars too. O0

I will polish up the rest of the stuff over the next couple of days.

Member Map is back... well nearly, just got some slight teething issues with it!

:sheepsmile:

• Like 2

Well, I must say that I enjoy being 40 again.

Is there any way that you can make the change permanent? :arab:

I agree with Trib. I was hard to change my birthday back.

Is there a link on the homepage to view new posts/replies? Or is that something you had to add. I thought that would be there by default with forum software..

• 1. DDz Quorum

I agree with Trib. I was hard to change my birthday back.

Is there a link on the homepage to view new posts/replies? Or is that something you had to add. I thought that would be there by default with forum software..

Sure is.. and it works (see attached image)

post-284-12690125183_thumb.png

• 1. DDz Quorum

Anyway - I really like the new site layout Rog. Thanks for all the hard work

cheers, Ross

Like it, Rog. Like it a lot. No need to squint anymore. I like being six years younger too!!

looks good Rog! nice board

I'm glad you guys like it, was starting to wonder if silence really was a good thing!

Some nice additions to it coming, for example someone has made a really cool 'awards system':

post-284-126902150422_thumb.png

Handy for those campaign ribbons ;)

Lots of nice things here and there about it too, will have to put together a cheat sheet for us all.

PM system is great, and we get the text in the email again (you can get the same with any watched posts/topics you have).

Download system automatically creates a post if you want too, so a new mission uploaded gets a new topic in the Missions board..

List goes on, but being able to mark all topics read and login to the Admin panel in FireFox are winners for me ;)

• 1. DDz Quorum

This looks like a winner Rog. Much easier to read.

Glad you like it Jim, one of the many things that caught my eye about this board.

I know it is expensive, when there are freebies available, but the quality is really starting to shine out for me!

• 1. DDz Quorum

Excellent job Roger, I find this style much easier to read and navigate.

As for the cost.......I'll have a word with the Priory parishioners to see if we can not divert some of the founds that were intended for the community wine store

roof fund.. ;)

• 1. DDz Quorum

Don't want to bug you Rog but will there be a View Unread Post Button?

Like this Jim?:

Sure is.. and it works (see attached image)

Clicking that link/button should show you all new unread (by you) posts.

At bottom of each page is a 'Mark Board Read' link too ;)

I see a 'Mark Forums Read' link now after I click the 'View New Content'. The View New Content never did mark anything read and always showed the most recent posts whether I read them or not. But now the Mark Forums Read link marks them as read, and now the View New Content link does not show the ones I have read. So, that works for me. Thanks!