AI won't Level bomb, only dive bomb!?? Help?

Maybe I forgot something and am doing something wrong. But I cannot get the AI B17, B24, or TB3 in two different missions to do any level bombing. All they do is glide bomb at about a 45degree angle. I have done this before, but either there is a bug, or I have forgotten something... What am I doing wrong?

I have the Ground Attack waypoint set and set an target object on the airfield. I have noticed that it cannot be a generic object, it just be an object that is red or blue, otherwise it will not save the target. (When I reload in FMB the object is no longer set.)

I have also tried setting the skill to Ace and even adding another waypoint at the same alt directly ahead of the ground attack waypoint.

I just cannot figure this out. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Snack

Now they are dumping their bombs about at the attack waypoint, way before they get to target. I moved the gnd attack waypoint about two squares away and the TB3 seems to fly level, but it dumps all it's bombs. I had it at 2500 meters and bumped that up to 4000. I also have the skill on Ace. None of this helps. Stupid FMB! It was originally flying over a kind of heavy AAA area, but that was when it was flying through that at 2500 meters and then dive bombing, and actually dropped it's bombs. Now I have it avoiding the AAA at 4000 meters with the waypoint 2 squares away, but it drops it's bombs like it's scared of the other AI.

Yep, the pre and post waypoints are all the same as the gnd attack waypoint. I just tested it and set the gnd attack waypoint just a little closer, and it glide bombed. I moved it back just a little and it dumps the bombs at the waypoint.

I'm going to have to go back and look at a few of my other missions that work. I have two B17 missions that this has always worked in...

Just wanted to post back that I solved this problem. I found this post, that says you should NOT 'Set' a target object for the GndAttack waypoint. I have looked at some of my other missions that did work, and they have it set, but I cleared it in this mission and it is level bombing fine now. I did this on two missions that were not working and both are fine now. The IL2 FMB.com website didn't say anything about not setting this, but their screenshot does not show it set. So, I missed that.