Guiding Light on how to set up in Windows 7

Pooka

• 2. Administrators

Like Bojan I use multiple partitions/physical disks to help ease the burden of 'doing a Quazi', and to help data security. My OSes sit on a 500GB drive split into two for XP and Win 7 (c: and d:). I have a second 500GB (e:) which acts as a data drive for both OSes. Drives f: thru m: are for...erm....

Like Bojan I use multiple partitions/physical disks to help ease the burden of 'doing a Quazi', and to help data security. My OSes sit on a 500GB drive split into two for XP and Win 7 (c: and d:). I have a second 500GB (e:) which acts as a data drive for both OSes. Drives f: thru m: are for...erm....

Other stuff?? :)

I've only had a problem so far with Win7 while using TS3, and TSO I haven't messed with my Saitek pro-filer, or VAC yet though.

All my games were already on a separate drive, the ones needing registry keys I just reloaded, into the Win7 drive Program files x86, then deleted the install folders.

Then made ne short cut to the desktop from my original installs in the separate drive.

I also have found that you can drag your application folders from Fire fox, FSX and other things into your roaming folder of Win7 and have all the settings you had from XP up and active.