Drunk guy steals plane....

Trout

So you're telling me that some

I'll guarantee it will not be obvious to everyone. It certainly wasn't to the Ubi Zooers where this was posted.

:bg:

WOW!

I need to meet these people and sell them some glass hammers, tartan paint & left-handed screwdrivers at $99/£99/€99 each.

After the first 30 sec it's pretty obvious the guy is a pro.

A lucky guy might get away with one wing scrape without loosing it but by the third time ...........

Another master. Bob Hoover and maybe some good advice for our daredevil pilot.

http://www.livevideo.com/media/commentmedia.aspx?cid=9BC3F865EB534C7D9F6FF500498D15F2

I wish I could fly like that, always wanted to go up in a Cub, perhaps the quintessential "airplane".

When I left the Advertising Agency I worked for in the late 1960's, my going away gift was 10 hours flying time at the Belleville Flying Club in a Super Cub. A great plane, easy to fly and a tail dragger. Also, it was certified for aerobatics so you could do a full spin. I was so into flying then I almost wound up in Vietnam flying for the US Army/Airforce.

:bg:

Really? I though airforces were very hard on only allowing citizens of their countries to fly. Few nations are interested in lending a foreigner a really expensive piece of kit with explosives strapped to it, unless said nation is French.

I've seen this type of thing before at airshows.Wonderfully entertaing,and a great showcase of pilot skill.....not unlike my style of flying during JO BFS training....or flying with the DDz,....or just plain IL2 stuff in general... ;)

Thankz for sharing,BG.

Really? I though airforces were very hard on only allowing citizens of their countries to fly. Few nations are interested in lending a foreigner a really expensive piece of kit with explosives strapped to it, unless said nation is French.

We had a lot of Canadians serving in Vietnam.