Flying Legends 2010 Attendees

Jabo

• 1. DDz Quorum

Ellow chaps!

I'm sorry to inform on me not attending this year, but will do my best for next!

Instead, I have to go to the war and peace show this year...

Indeed, have, I'm going to run around there with some special recording devices, needed for the tanksim project I'm part off since more then a year.

Have a good one, will be with you in thoughts!

Still have jabo's phone n°, so prolly will be bugging him to say hi to you lot, on the day you're all together having fun :D

~S~ Sgedly M8,

Very sorry to hear that you can't make it this year . We will have a drink for you OK !!

Have fun and get on here and fly once in a while. :thumbsu:

~S~ Painless

• 4 weeks later...

~S~ Sgedly M8,

Very sorry to hear that you can't make it this year . We will have a drink for you OK !!

Have fun and get on here and fly once in a while. :thumbsu:

~S~ Painless

I have no doubt that you'll have one for each and every Dogz that could not make it! I'm honored to be so represented also.

for you Islanders:

what's best way to get from Heathrow to Waterloo area?

I would say to be carried by half-naked busty women cheering your name is somewhere high on the list, but I guess some form of public transport exists.

for you Islanders:

what's best way to get from Heathrow to Waterloo area?

Hey, JP. What time do you arrive at Heathrow and at what terminal? If it's between 6am and 11pm I'd take the London Underground service. The line to Heathrow is called the Piccadilly line. Take this to Green Park station and change onto the Jubilee Line. It's easy. Waterloo is one stop away. In all it will take about an hour.

Have a look at this;

My link

N.B. Generally considered best practise to stay away from half-naked, busty young women on the 'Tube.'

• 1. DDz Quorum

I think I'll take Jedi's advice, thank you!

I get in around 11am.

so Piccaddilly line to Green Prk and then to the Jub.

Easy peasy.

thanks,

~S~ JP,

We had better make arrangements for meeting up using these new fangled mobile communication devices :)

~S~ Painful

• 1. DDz Quorum

Communication devices... I'm planning on bringing two walkie-talkie devices, kids toys, but they do work fine when traveling with two cars, on our way from Duxford towards the south... Just click and talk... over ... roger ...

I'll also bring a mobile phone, just in case distance between the two cars increases beyond walkie-talkie range :-) and just in case I get lost on the way to Duxford.

Start a separate thread in which we can share phone numbers maybe?

I think I'll take Jedi's advice, thank you!

Hmm, it's just that occasionally the busty, half-naked young women are accompanied by muscular, half-naked young men equipped with these :sword: and we wouldn't want any sort of international incident would we?

Btw, have you checked out Google street view? If you know the zip-code of your flop house you can take a virtual walk from the tube station. Pooka and BG are staying at Captain Blighs gaff, which you can see is just over the road from the Imperial War Museum;

My link

Weird stuff. This morning I "walked" from the house we lived in when I was a nipper to my primary school. A journey I last took nearly forty years ago. :blink:

cool Arthur.

Street view is amazing...can be a time vampire...but amazing.

we went and visited each of our old houses.

One house we sold 5 years ago still had some of our leftover lawn stuff still sitting against the yard.

I found our old house in Victoria...street view was done about a year ago when I was still commuting back and forth. One the boys had his bike sitting on the driveway when they did the driveby. I was able to yell at him for not putting it away. A year late.

Painless...my cell phone doesn't have roaming for the UK so won't work.

I'll rely on the old fashioned way to find you...listen for "Oi! Look at the t*ts on that one!"

• 1. DDz Quorum

Painless...my cell phone doesn't have roaming for the UK so won't work.

I'll rely on the old fashioned way to find you...listen for "Oi! Look at the t*ts on that one!"

~S~ JP,

OK M8, you can always give me a ring from a land line and as Mr "Van der Full Throttle" has suggested we can start a thread with all relevant phone numbers or send Pms as uncle Nick has suggested.

Failing that I to will rely on the old fashioned method and listen out for ...."gee that guy MUST work out ! " :thumbsu:

~S~ Shameless.