Flying Legends 2010 Attendees

Jabo

• 2. Administrators

Owning to the huge success of my original Attendees thread, I'm moving the list to here.

Jabo..............(London + Friday + Saturday + Sunday + Normandy - Confirmed)

Jediteo...........(London (?) + Friday + Saturday + Sunday - Confirmed)

Lothar

Pooka.............(London + Friday + Saturday + Sunday - Confirmed)

DD_Arthur

Zooly

Rumba

Oldtimer

Crash.............(Friday + Saturday)

Friar.............(Friday + Saturday nights booked)

Painless..........(London + Friday + Saturday nights + Normandy confirmed)

Sid...............(Friday + Saturday nights + Normandy - Confirmed)

BG................(London + Friday + Saturday + Sunday - Confirmed)

JP................(London + Friday + Saturday nights + Normandy confirmed). Sex with JABO: Unlikely. Very, very unlikely. Especially after the year before last.

FT................(Friday + Saturday + Sunday + Normandy confirmed)

[rgmw]largie......(Friday + Saturday nights)

Fruitbat..........(Friday + Saturday + Sunday nights)

B16ENK

Fourteen Fifteen Sixteen Seventeen Eighteen now!

Please feel free to add names and dates here.

Rog, could you sticky this post please?

Jabo

• 1 month later...
  • 2. Administrators
@ Jabo

Just checked my reservations and our flight home leaves Heathrow at 13:00. Is that ok for you Nick?

I'm sure it is Jim, what time will you need to be at Heathrow? There are only two things I have be be sure of on the Monday - 1) To ensure you and Helen are at the airport in time, and 2) get to Portsmouth in time to find chez Painless, and catch the ferry. I also have to get Jedi to (probably) Luton so he can catch a train back to Nottingham but the time can be a little flexible there as there are plenty of trains and some even go to the right destination. lol

So dead easy really.

Jabo

• 2 months later...

gentlemen:

I was in contact with a friend of a friend who just happens to be Conservation Manager at the Imperial War Museum at Duxford.

He's invited us to contact him on Friday when we get in for some private touring...

:)

I thought the Imperial War Museum was in London?

The Imperial War Museum is based in London BG and the Duxford collection is part of it. Just this bit is at er, Duxford.

A private tour on Friday without the crowds? You lucky bastiges! Nice one JP :thumbsu:

Unfortunately I won't be turning up 'till Saturday morning :icon_cry:

gentlemen:

I was in contact with a friend of a friend who just happens to be Conservation Manager at the Imperial War Museum at Duxford.

He's invited us to contact him on Friday when we get in for some private touring...

Nice! Would it be inappropriate if I send you a high-five or something?

gentlemen:

I thought the Imperial War Museum was in London?

The Imperial War Museum is based in London BG and the Duxford collection is part of it. Just this bit is at er, Duxford.

A private tour on Friday without the crowds? You lucky bastiges! Nice one JP :thumbsu:

Unfortunately I won't be turning up 'till Saturday morning :icon_cry:

Thanks Arthur. That explains it. I was planning on spending a few hours in the Red Lion on Friday afternoon but this might be a better use of time. Maybe not!

• 2. Administrators

My boat arrives in Harwich friday at 08:00AM... then I'll have to drive 80km's on the correct side of the road... I should be there in the afternoon I guess....

:laughing7:

• 1. DDz Quorum

If the left side were the correct side, yes, it would be the right side....

And then, I'd have no problem, I could indeed drive on the right side.

Therefore, as I suppose I have to drive on the left side, it is the wrong side.

Ellow chaps!

I'm sorry to inform on me not attending this year, but will do my best for next!

Instead, I have to go to the war and peace show this year...

Indeed, have, I'm going to run around there with some special recording devices, needed for the tanksim project I'm part off since more then a year.

Have a good one, will be with you in thoughts!

Still have jabo's phone n°, so prolly will be bugging him to say hi to you lot, on the day you're all together having fun :D

Ellow chaps!

I'm sorry to inform on me not attending this year, but will do my best for next!

Instead, I have to go to the war and peace show this year...

Indeed, have, I'm going to run around there with some special recording devices, needed for the tanksim project I'm part off since more then a year.

Have a good one, will be with you in thoughts!

Still have jabo's phone n°, so prolly will be bugging him to say hi to you lot, on the day you're all together having fun :D

Hello sged, I wondered if you would show this year, I am sure that the dogz will put a large attendance next year so see you then. :)

• 2. Administrators

Yep, might go next year. lol

Nice to hear from you again Stefan, we were wondering where you'd got to! Feel free to pick the phone up anytime you like.

Jabo

• 1. DDz Quorum

Yep, might go next year. lol

Nice to hear from you again Stefan, we were wondering where you'd got to! Feel free to pick the phone up anytime you like.

Jabo

Hi Sqed,, Was hoping you'd be able to make it again this year, BG promised if I'd fly over, you'd be there with some chocolate.

If things changed we'd sure like to meet you in person..... Maybe just jump on and fly a bit too mate.

Pooka