joystick profiles-please post yours

delta7

Hmm this is a request for some settings for the X52...Shadows seem to be an external application and i would like ingame settings just for ease of use and less system resources taken up...if anyone has a x52 with some good settings please post them so i can get rid of this twitchynes on my X52

Hmm this is a request for some settings for the X52...Shadows seem to be an external application and i would like ingame settings just for ease of use and less system resources taken up...if anyone has a x52 with some good settings please post them so i can get rid of this twitchynes on my X52

Get IL2 joy control from airwarfare, its only a small utility and takes up little space and uses no resources wile your flying since you only run it while your actually changing the settings and it's soooooo easy to use. Trust me, you'll love it.

My settings (for now) with x52 and pro pedals are;

Prop pitch-100's accross

Elevator trim (I use the big dial on top)- 20 29 38 47 56 64 73 82 91 100  (this gives me finer control for cruising,etc)

Rudder-75 78 81 83 86 89 92 94 97 100

elevator-75 78 81 83 86 89 92 94 97 100

aileron- 100's accross

Brakes- 100's

Throttle- 100's

ok ill try it badaim, is that with all ingame values at default

The utilitiy works with the config.ini, just like using the ingame panel or manual editing, but as with manual editing you have to shut the game down. If your ingame panel works for you (it doesn't for me and most with rudder pedals), it will still work just fine, if you use it the changes will show up on the utility next time you open that.

Here's how I set mine up, Knight:

Mode-2.jpg

It's changed a little since I made this, but if you want the profile I can send it to you :)

ok ill try it badaim, is that with all ingame values at default

I think you are getting confused mate-

when you change the in game hardware settings these write to the config file which is updated and automatically loaded at start of play

the utility writes direct to the config file as well

you can edit the config file manually but the utility is better and gives you a graphical picture of what is happening

• 1 month later...

Wingman cover is a Macro to call your wingie to cover you.

Tab 1 1

I find it easier to have it on the joystick than having to scroll through the wing commands when I really need it quick.

The other one I have mapped is to request vector to base (from my online war, full switch days).

Cheers,

Hi Sparrow

You will need to add a line called SubTiltlesLines=(the number you want)

Here's how mine looks:

[game]

Arcade=0

HighGore=0

mapPadX=0.6691667

mapPadY=-0.046666667

viewSet=34

Intro=0

NoSubTitles=0

SubTitlesLines=1

NoChatter=1

NoHudLog=0

NoLensFlare=0

iconTypes=3

eventlog=eventlog.lst

eventlogkeep=0

3dgunners=1

• 1. DDz Quorum

i notice you both have 3dgunners=1 and this does effect frame rates some (unless you have a good machine of course, unlike me :-\ )

if you knew this already, i will slope off to a corner and mind my own business...