Happy Thanksgiving

JensenPark

I started to say WTF, but then "Canadian" was thrown in there.

I didn't realize South Park was so..........accurate.

I'm thankful for being from a country with the fortitude to go to war, but wanna surrender when it lasts more than a week.

Yup, I can see why you envy us so much.

Happy Canuc thanksgiving btw. You guys got any turkeys?

Don't you just love me using any excuse to bitch?

I'm also thankful that you guys actually tolerate me and my mouth running handicap.

A Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and especially you Canucks.

I have much to be thankful for this year especially.

You Dogs have been very welcoming to me over the last 10 months.

And this past week I took the first step towards a long time dream of my own.

Just a few days ago I signed the purchase agreement on a 12.5 acre bit of land near Fergus Ontario.

While merely a thumbprint by BG's standards its still long enough (1622ft) for a LANDING STRIP.

Yay me!

I'm thankful for being from a country with the fortitude to go to war, but wanna surrender when it lasts more than a week.

I'm also thankful that you guys actually tolerate me and my mouth running handicap.

Our Thanksgivings are similar in that the meals are the same...turkey, turkey, turkey, some gravy, potatoes and then back to turkey.

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Fellow eccentrics,

Our Thanksgivings are similar in that the meals are the same...turkey, turkey, turkey, some gravy, potatoes and then back to turkey.

Heh heh, I just hope everyone realizes that I use A HUGE AMOUNT of sarcasm with our Canuc pals, prompted mostly by thinking of them every time Southpark does an episode concerning Canadians. Can't help it. I go into spasms worse than seizures if I can't.

Besides, BG owns half the place, so..............

And keep in mind that Brits are not immune........especially since certain ones like to scream "hit control E" when I'm in a desperate dogfight and don't have time to think about it......then wait about a yr and do it again.....and I fall for it again.

And I still can't figure out why the US has its second biggest holliday so close to Christmas. Sheesh. That always annoyed me when I was a kid needing school breaks spread out a bit more. The Canadian version is better placed.

OH, and how 'bout the upcoming sensible "Halloween"........where the object is to scare the hell outta little kids and then give them candy. Hmmmm............

The following was filmed in the town I live in.

South Park Songs - Blame Canada