HELL DIVERS - PICK YOUR TEAM HERE

Arsenal

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I've been out of the loop for a bit.

Could I get a link or a quick synopsis on this campaign? As I have been under the influence of massive amounts of quality analgesics, I don't much remember any emails that may have been sent. So, if it was mailed out, could you send another copy?

If I can fly it, I'll go merc.

Thanks,

Hi,

I've been out of the loop for a bit.

Could I get a link or a quick synopsis on this campaign? As I have been under the influence of massive amounts of quality analgesics, I don't much remember any emails that may have been sent. So, if it was mailed out, could you send another copy?

If I can fly it, I'll go merc.

Thanks,

Shadow, I'll send you out a copy of the manual via email... Send me an email so I can make sure I have correct address...

:)

We will also have, I propose, a dedicated upload area for missions of this nature.

That way everyone knows where to look and where to download :)

I didnt read that right and thought you meant pictures of birds

i mean thats nice but i have it on good authority theres other sites for that stuff :wink:

Hi Goorfit,

Please tell us about yourself. What is your name. what do you do for a living and how old are you? Do you have version 4.05m, teamspeak and what kind of connection do you have?

I see you are from Dakar, Senegal so you are very close to being in the same time zone as the UK. Pne hour difference I believe and four hours ahead of some of us in the EST.

Once we have that information, we can properly assess your application.

Thank you for your interest in joining our group.

• 1. DDz Quorum
If its not too late.. Can I play!?! I'll fly anything.. house brick with wings... sheep with a strap ....no better not!!!

Pullllleeeeeeseee!!!!

It's too late m8....

Oh OK, it's not :lol:

Look forward to seeing you there, I'm not sure how the team balance is working.

And as far as I know there is no plan, except to have no plan!!!

• 1. DDz Quorum

:rabbit: Can we devide up the Mercs soon, The Imperial Japanese Navy must set sail for Midway

Island immediatly. Planes need to be fueled and bombs armed. Bonzai****Bonzai****Bonzai.

DD_Pookakari

Damn. I know I posted somewhere as to what affiliation I would like to fly for tomorrow. But it damn sure wasn't in the correct thread no doubt. Anyway m8s, sad but true, I will not be able to participate. You see, my son broke his hand on Monday during football practice this week, and I thought for sure he would be sidelined so I had no plans on attending his ball game Friday night. But wouldn't you know it, these days, the doctors can put a superduper cast on his hand\wrist\arm so it can't be used as a weapon during the game, nor will it allow any more damage to the broken bone. And guess what, the little bugger is going to start both ways tomorrow night with a broken hand. He wanted to be heavily medicated because of the pain he is in. But I told him if he was dumb enough to play with a broken hand, he can endure the pain it takes to do it. Too hard on him? Nah. If he was making millions playing professional football, hell yea, it would be expected of him. But for a high school football team whose coach just views him as a huge piece of meat that gets the job done, no way. I'd tell him to go whizz hisself. But not my son. Eh, he knows the team needs him to play his positions. Bottomline is that the young man is very good at what he does. He has been playing this game for 10 years, and this is his last hoorah it being his senior season and all. Besides that, if he were medicated, he may end up getting another bone broke. I told him I would have his pain meds with me so if it was too bad straightway after the game, I would hook him up. But it is an away game and we have a 2 hour drive just to get to this little bumfuc TN town somewhere southwest of here right close to the TN\Alabama stateline. So have at it m8s. Have fun. I do want to see all his ball games. But this is killing me not being able to participate.

:rabbit: Can we devide up the Mercs soon, The Imperial Japanese Navy must set sail for Midway

Island immediatly. Planes need to be fueled and bombs armed. Bonzai****Bonzai****Bonzai.

DD_Pookakari

I am hesitant to do so at the moment, because with Dazza out, we have only 3 (including me) to balance with. While the teams are currently even with BBloke joining the IJN, we can't be sure everyone listed will be able to be there at the start.