A Point of View

Tribunus

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

most of u all ready know my point on guns.

civilian that must carry a gun or any other person that does not have carrying gun in hes job description probably have a small d**k (still not sure what to think about animal hunters but working on it)

Why are you so uncomfortable with the idea of a civilian carrying a gun, but are okay with any authority figure, who already has power, carrying one?

By your logic, perhaps authority figures who carry a gun have even smaller genitalia, because they are really trying to compensate, no?

pls do not get offended by my earlier post. that was a black humor. or bad one i should say.

in my opinion no one should have right to take someones life. if u give firearms to everyone u get crime rate like in US.

unfortunately my English is not strong enough to discuss this with u in a way that i would like

civilian that must carry a gun or any other person that does not have carrying gun in hes job description probably have a small d**k (still not sure what to think about animal hunters but working on it)

:roflmao:

~S~Gec,

Mate, I assure you that the various job descriptions that I've had both in the Army and as a Department of Defense Civilian all call for me to carry a weapon.

Whew....that was close.

I wonder what the ratio of citizen using a gun to prevent a crime is compared to a citizen using a gun to commit a crime is....

It is so overwhelmingly supportive of citizens using guns to protect themselves, that the anti gun groups never bring it up. 

:roflmao:

~S~Gec,

Mate, I assure you that the various job descriptions that I've had both in the Army and as a Department of Defense Civilian all call for me to carry a weapon.

Whew....that was close.

I wonder what the ratio of citizen using a gun to prevent a crime is compared to a citizen using a gun to commit a crime is....

It is so overwhelmingly supportive of citizens using guns to protect themselves, that the anti gun groups never bring it up.

There was a guy on Coast to Coast talking about many instances of armed civilians preventing crimes. Robberies in one state much higher than in the state next door that allows weapons. It was a long time ago and I can't find it in the archives.

I doubt the media would touch that one.

Bottom line - if the bad guys have em, why not the good guys?

The oddest thought I get from these conversations is.

We are all playing shooting games. Either from an aircraft of First Person shooter's.

How can one do that, and not in the back of their head support the thought of gun ownership?

If you truly have a conviction against it, then why delve into the dark of it and simulate and recreate it, for pleasure on the PC?

all i'm going to say is that i disagree.

We are all playing shooting games. Either from an aircraft of First Person shooter's.

How can one do that, and not in the back of their head support the thought of gun ownership?

I used to play Need For Speed quite a bit.

I do not support street racing.

I play Civ 4 from time to time.

I do not support nuking countries in order to take them over.

anyone thinks this needs a explanation?

gec

Except when India gets on your ass. Ghandi's all peace and cooperation at first, but when HE gets ahead and starts building the starship, he turns into a complete a-hole!

If you truly have a conviction against it, then why delve into the dark of it and simulate and recreate it, for pleasure on the PC?

Oh I know, it's your right to due so!

Wow TOAD, that is some... assumption there. Just because I might enjoy blowing the head off some obnoxious teenager from Brentford, with a sniper rifle in the online game, "BOOM HEAD SHOT 3 : Return to Shit-hole-istan" does not make me want to take to the streets with a Barrett M82 sticking out of my backpack.

It really is an American thing, looking at the posts of our members, something that us tight spandex shorts wearing 'Brünos' over here in Europe, will never get.