BadAim's new toy

BadAim

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I wish you fun, but I really don't get the whole thrill of owning a gun, sorry......

Nothing to be sorry about, yet I don't understand why a musician wouldn't understand the thrill of playing a fine instrument well. The 1911 pistol is my instrument and I play it well. I have classical training Doncha know.

Well, I wish you fun, but I really don't get the whole thrill of owning a gun, sorry......

Nothing to be sorry about, yet I don't understand why a musician wouldn't understand the thrill of playing a fine instrument well. The 1911 pistol is my instrument and I play it well. I have classical training Doncha know.

Biting my tongue over the musicpart, but not going further into a debate on this since it will end in a flamewar.

No need to bite your tongue or expect a flame war. I wasn't talking about music, I'm surprised you missed that. I was talking about tools. My new Colt is a remote control drill, nothing more and nothing less. I am only sharing one of my other hobbies with you guy's.

Biting my tongue over the musicpart, but not going further into a debate on this since it will end in a flamewar.

No need to bite your tongue or expect a flame war. I wasn't talking about music, I'm surprised you missed that. I was talking about tools. My new Colt is a remote control drill, nothing more and nothing less. I am only sharing one of my other hobbies with you guy's.

I am really quite envious. Bad Aim is only doing what his country allows him to do. I think some of you guys might be being a little hard on him.

:bg:

I heard Painless wants to be a "little hard on him".

I am really quite envious. Bad Aim is only doing what his country allows him to do. I think some of you guys might be being a little hard on him.

:bg:

I heard Painless wants to be a "little hard on him".