BadAim's new toy

BadAim

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~S~ BA M8,

"I shot steel plate competitively for a couple of years, and nearly won one match."

So not "Bad Aim" then ?? LOL

~S~ Brainless

The first Photo is my qualification target for the LFI 1 course (Leathal Force Institute) I missed 1 question on the written exam (a stupid misread), so I got 'only' a 99 overall. The second is from the ASAA basic course (American Small Arms Academy) I got an 87 overall, good enough for a 'distinguished graduate' rating. The 87 was hard earned on a cold and damp November weekend, after putting 500 rounds through a pistol that's hard on the hands after 50. Yeah, I can shoot some. I only wish it translated to WWII aircraft on the computer.

th_003.jpg

th_006.jpg

~S~ BA M8,

"I shot steel plate competitively for a couple of years, and nearly won one match."

So not "Bad Aim" then ?? LOL

~S~ Brainless

The first Photo is my qualification target for the LFI 1 course (Leathal Force Institute) I missed 1 question on the written exam (a stupid misread), so I got 'only' a 99 overall. The second is from the ASAA basic course (American Small Arms Academy) I got an 87 overall, good enough for a 'distinguished graduate' rating. The 87 was hard earned on a cold and damp November weekend, after putting 500 rounds through a pistol that's hard on the hands after 50. Yeah, I can shoot some. I only wish it translated to WWII aircraft on the computer.

th_003.jpg

th_006.jpg

Nice BA

I've always wanted one too, nearly bought a Kimber once, but elected for a cheaper glock.

I don't play with it, it just stays in the ready is all.

My first handgun was a Glock 19. I still consider it to be one of the finest handguns made. I call it "the shovel that shoots bullets" it is as accurate as is necessary, as reliable as, well... a shovel, and pretty much indestructible (no really.... Chuck Taylor has been trying to destroy one for years. Last time I heard the score is Glock: 170,000 rounds - Chuck Taylor: Still the owner of a working Glock.) I'd still own it but the combination of the funky ass grip angle and the crappy trigger causes my carpal tunnel to act up.....I couldn't even dry fire the thing towards the end.

As for the Kimber, you'll note the little CDP in the photo's in my previous post....I'll let the photos speak for themselves.

Nice BA

I've always wanted one too, nearly bought a Kimber once, but elected for a cheaper glock.

I don't play with it, it just stays in the ready is all.

My first handgun was a Glock 19. I still consider it to be one of the finest handguns made. I call it "the shovel that shoots bullets" it is as accurate as is necessary, as reliable as, well... a shovel, and pretty much indestructible (no really.... Chuck Taylor has been trying to destroy one for years. Last time I heard the score is Glock: 170,000 rounds - Chuck Taylor: Still the owner of a working Glock.) I'd still own it but the combination of the funky ass grip angle and the crappy trigger causes my carpal tunnel to act up.....I couldn't even dry fire the thing towards the end.

As for the Kimber, you'll note the little CDP in the photo's in my previous post....I'll let the photos speak for themselves.

Nice shoot'n tex.

As for me. I gave in to temptation last weekend & bought a 1930 manufacture Mossin Nagant 91/30. She's in nice condition & has the octagon receiver.

Now I just need to find someone who wants to buy the 1944 manufacture, round receiver, MN 91/30 that I already had. :rolleyes:

Nice shoot'n tex.

As for me. I gave in to temptation last weekend & bought a 1930 manufacture Mossin Nagant 91/30. She's in nice condition & has the octagon receiver.

Now I just need to find someone who wants to buy the 1944 manufacture, round receiver, MN 91/30 that I already had. :rolleyes:

I think you need both for...er.....historical reasons, yeah, that's it. Historical.