BadAim's new toy

BadAim

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, but I'm still confused about the big blue dome?

Jabo

~S~ Jabo

The Big Blue dome is built on top of the Colt Firearms factory, which is located in Hartford Connecticut.

Nice, but I'm still confused about the big blue dome?

Jabo

~S~ Jabo

The Big Blue dome is built on top of the Colt Firearms factory, which is located in Hartford Connecticut.

For the gun boys among us, this is a real nice piece. I have read that Colt bought a lot of new machinery, and it looks like their using it all on this gun. It's nice and tight so I expect it to shoot as well as "other" 1911's. I'm kinda glad that Colt is back in the 1911 business, since they kinda invented it and all. It comes with two eight round mags, and sports real Novak sights. The fit and finish is near custom shop quality.

I'm quite pleased, I just hope she shoots as nice as she looks. Even the non gunners will get a laugh off of the name.... Colt calls it the "Colt rail gun" (because it has a light rail). I'm gonna name her "Annie" after that other famous rail gun.

For the gun boys among us, this is a real nice piece. I have read that Colt bought a lot of new machinery, and it looks like their using it all on this gun. It's nice and tight so I expect it to shoot as well as "other" 1911's. I'm kinda glad that Colt is back in the 1911 business, since they kinda invented it and all. It comes with two eight round mags, and sports real Novak sights. The fit and finish is near custom shop quality.

I'm quite pleased, I just hope she shoots as nice as she looks. Even the non gunners will get a laugh off of the name.... Colt calls it the "Colt rail gun" (because it has a light rail). I'm gonna name her "Annie" after that other famous rail gun.