Wishing to join the DD squadron

Roberts

~S~ all

Hello all, i have attended a few of DD's co op nights and enjoyed the gameplay the team atmosphere and banter, i have played IL2 for about 1 year on and off but am looking for more than the usual dogfight servers and wish for a more team oriented play with a freindly atmosphere via TS. i had joined a "full switch squadron"

I am really pleased you changed your mind Roberts. You have always fitted right in when you flew UBI Zoo Coops and I know you will enjoy flying with the mutts.

We can chat some more tomorrow when you join us for UBI Zoo Coops but for the time being consider yourself a member of the DD's. I saw you on our TS earlier tonight so I know you have all the details for that. You might want to check out this thread that provides a schedule of the times we fly. I think you already have the AAA Mods installed but if not, please let me know and we can help you out with an install. http://www.dangerdogz.com/forums/index.php/topic,6622.msg53366.html#msg53366

:bg: