~S~ DD and Company

Roberts

~S~ all

Was with the guys last night on the saturday co op nights and thought i would drop by to say hello.

Hello :P

Anyway had a great time with a friendly gang, will certainly be back for more. :knight:

big thanks to BG for hosting ~S~

I go under =JSAWG=Roberts in HL so if you ever need a wingman or just someone to shoot at then give me a shout.

Regards roberts

• 2. Administrators

But I wouldn't be that crass to suggest you become a Danger Dogz. Right guys?

No, you wouldn't Jim, but you have been known to recruit people who were just in search of a quiet pint... ;)

Nice flying with ya tonight Roberts, even if only briefly. Hope you can join one of our regular nights soon.

~S~ Jabo

Yup, but be warned, the selection and qualifying course for the Dogz (and the Hellhounds for that matter) is on par with the pilot training program of the Isreali Air Force. It may be pretty rough.......

Almost as tough as qualifying to get inside a "gentleman's" club on a Friday night. Or maybe even ordering a Big Mac at Mcdonald's. Yup, pretty rough. I dunno if Delta guys could make it here.

And you guys should remember that the Hounds are flying on sat night as well (US time). You should consider cruising by in force. Our COs are so.......similar.

:whistle:

Thank you BG sir will be there.

as for the X45, well its Fubered so i will be grounded for a couple of weeks..Grr just a little piece broken but the most important, its the socket swivel base. would of thought for such a fundamental piece they would at least make it in metal. isnt capitilism great.

Oh well, any ex army demo experts wanna help me in destroying sai tek HQ