• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2. Administrators

i fail to see a 109 on that list :( im not happy

Disappointing but hardly surprising, given that there's no currently airworthy example in the UK and only one in Europe. The Messerschmitt Foundation in Germany have two, but one got bent last year in a landing accident and they're not keen on sending their aircraft too far from home in any case. There is a Buchon though which is kind of similar. And an FW-190 in the static park too.

Of more immediate concern is the fact that all the Fighter Collection aircraft except Miss Velma are also missing. No Hellcat, Bearcat, Wildcat, Corsair, Spitty, Gladiator???

On a more positive note, there's some nice footage of the Sea Fury on the FC Blog

Jabo

• 2. Administrators

i fail to see a 109 on that list :( im not happy

Disappointing but hardly surprising, given that there's no currently airworthy example in the UK and only one in Europe. The Messerschmitt Foundation in Germany have two, but one got bent last year in a landing accident and they're not keen on sending their aircraft too far from home in any case. There is a Buchon though which is kind of similar. And an FW-190 in the static park too.

Of more immediate concern is the fact that all the Fighter Collection aircraft except Miss Velma are also missing. No Hellcat, Bearcat, Wildcat, Corsair, Spitty, Gladiator???

On a more positive note, there's some nice footage of the Sea Fury on the FC Blog

Jabo

Have a great time guys. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the weather for you and I'm looking forward to some great pictures of old aeroplanes and Saturday night debauchery.

Talking of debauchery, or the lack of, I've been appointed head bouncer for my mother-in-laws 60th. birthday party on Saturday night, aaargghhhh............... :riot:

Have a great time guys. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the weather for you and I'm looking forward to some great pictures of old aeroplanes and Saturday night debauchery.

Talking of debauchery, or the lack of, I've been appointed head bouncer for my mother-in-laws 60th. birthday party on Saturday night, aaargghhhh............... :riot: