Flying Legends 2009 Attendees

Jabo

• 2. Administrators

Colin's right I'm afraid Zooly, I believe everyone's either heading home or to RAF Cosford on Sunday morning.

Jabo

P.S. New trailer out...Definitely worth watching in HD unless you have a crap connection like me

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2. Administrators

Colin's right I'm afraid Zooly, I believe everyone's either heading home or to RAF Cosford on Sunday morning.

Jabo

P.S. New trailer out...Definitely worth watching in HD unless you have a crap connection like me

• 2. Administrators

An 'attendee' of sorts arrived at DX today...A regular from the other side of the ditch, Daniel Koblet's Morane...

[attachment=1]

In other Legends news, Lockheed Electra 'Hazy Lily' will be one of the stars of this years event, and is a film star as well, as she has a major role in the new film 'Amelia' about the life of Ameila Earhart (bu you knew that). She is also rumoured to be the Electra that appeared in 'Casablanca' too!

Jabo

• 2. Administrators

Approximate or exact figure zooly?

Jabo

Not that it matters much, I think 'Charlie-Fox' might be unique. There are a number of airframes in museums (mainly in France), but this is the only one I know of which is airworthy at present.

• 2. Administrators

Approximate or exact figure zooly?

Jabo

Not that it matters much, I think 'Charlie-Fox' might be unique. There are a number of airframes in museums (mainly in France), but this is the only one I know of which is airworthy at present.

• 2. Administrators

Red Lion is at Whittlesford m8, their website is here. You're going to have trouble finding somewhere this close to Legends though. I've tried the three nearest campsites (according to Yell.com) for you and they're all full. It might be worth calling the Red Lion and seeing if they'll let you kip in the car park in return for a small renumeration.

Jabo

P.S. I'll PM you my moby number OT, give me a call and I'll try to help you out.

• 2. Administrators

Red Lion is at Whittlesford m8, their website is here. You're going to have trouble finding somewhere this close to Legends though. I've tried the three nearest campsites (according to Yell.com) for you and they're all full. It might be worth calling the Red Lion and seeing if they'll let you kip in the car park in return for a small renumeration.

Jabo

P.S. I'll PM you my moby number OT, give me a call and I'll try to help you out.