Re installed IL2 1946

Mac1507

Hi all, well short of it is after PC probs i have re installed IL2 1946 and also the following :

Now i find i dont need my disc in, is this correct and do i need anything else or is this basically it ?

Can i also thank you all for the encouragement shown to persue this game and not give up.

Now to TeamSpeak - Where will i be able to catch you all, is it on BGs or the community one ? As i may want to ask some more noobie questions.

Many thanks again guys

Mac1507

Hi Mac,

Sounds like you are making great progress.

You are correct. You will no longer need to have the disc installed to run the game. The mods contain the no CD/DVD crack we all use.

The only time I run my TS server is Saturdays when I host coops for UBI Zoo Coops. Otherwise, we all use the Danger Dogz TS. Since you have posted this in the public area, I shouldn't post any information about the IP details but you can find them in the Welcome thread, plus the times we fly.

Mac,

If you want to drop by tonight around 7pm GMT, you will be able to say hello to a lot of the Dogz. There is a match on with another group starting at 8pm which will last for an hour and a half. You might want to fly in that as a gunner. All you need to do is to make sure you have your mouse set up to Fire in Controls and you will be set. I think it would be far too tough for you to try and pilot a plane at this stage of your learning as they will be flying full switch which is too tough for me.

:bg: