RED LION DUXFORD-TAKING BOOKINGS

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

I contacted the Red Lion at Duxford this morning ref Flying Legends on the 11th and 12th July.

They are now taking bookings.

Gambling that I will be able to afford it, I have made a reservation for a single room.

The only thing this year is that they are insisting on a 2 night booking, so i have booked for friday and saturday nights.

The room rates are £69.95 for a single and 99.95 for a double.

Their phone numer for those that may be interested is 01223 832047 http://www.trlh.co.uk/

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Sid,

I am pretty sure those prices will be per night. How about you and I share a TWIN ( assuming a twin is the same as a double) !! making it only £50 each per night.

Are you OK for Friday and Saturday ?

I have a problem, since I don't work with creditcards, the room can't be booked for me.....

I said I would pay via banctransferr, she was talking about sending a cheque by mail, which I find too risky to do...

Will post update on how the hell I can get out of this mess...really want to come this year

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Sid,

OK M8 a twin room is booked for Friday and Saturday ! :) As Colin said we won't have to pay until we leave. If you did have to cancel for any reason then with enough notice I'm sure another Dog could take your place. ;)

Colin, I think they just had a few hours of their computers being down when I first rang , no problem.

Cheers dudes,

• 1. DDz Quorum

Colin, I think they just had a few hours of their computers being down pencil lead broken (health and safety authorized pencil sharpening bod called in sick) when I first rang , no problem.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

I have a room I have a room!!!!

Didn't think about it yesterday, but have given the numbers of my debitcard, and it was ok...gawd, what a fuzz....

Anyways, looking forward to meet you all finally!

O, a quick question for you vets who went the other years, should I buy tickets or order tickets for duxford itself? Don't wanna be surprized at the gate ya know...

Just that I like to organize all my stuff in advance!

• 1. DDz Quorum

Guys, it seems like this would be the right place to say that - I would love to join you!

Unfortunately my disability prevents me from travelling so far

Now that is a bloody shame.

And this from the guy (edit: Me that is) who lives 20 odd miles away from Duxford but didn't make it last year (apologies Kelly it really would have been so great to meet you).

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Chaps,

Excellent, Rog and Kelly, would be great to see you again. I know you think you are irresistible but I think I will be able to control myself for a couple of days !!! LMAO ;) Let me know if you need picking up asap Kelly.

Brando sir, is there no way you could join us M8 ?