Flying Legends Duxford 2009

Jabo

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a glimmer of hope, but who knows... I'll be in Edinburgh the 10th of July,

is the train connection from Edinburgh to Duxford feasible or should I just stay in Scotland? I plan on hiking around in Scotland (the Northwest) from 10 to 24 July, so that leaves me some hope to go to Duxford...

Of course I have to convince the other friends that I leave them for a day or 2...

Just a glimmer of hope, but who knows... I'll be in Edinburgh the 10th of July,

is the train connection from Edinburgh to Duxford feasible or should I just stay in Scotland? I plan on hiking around in Scotland (the Northwest) from 10 to 24 July, so that leaves me some hope to go to Duxford...

Of course I have to convince the other friends that I leave them for a day or 2...

• 2. Administrators

OK Lothar, the most feasible option is to go from Edinburgh Haymarket (main station in Edinburgh). It's a 5 or 5.5 hour journey to Whittlesford Parkway (the nearest station to Duxford and right outside the Red Lion

• 2. Administrators

OK Lothar, the most feasible option is to go from Edinburgh Haymarket (main station in Edinburgh). It's a 5 or 5.5 hour journey to Whittlesford Parkway (the nearest station to Duxford and right outside the Red Lion

• 2. Administrators

No probs m8, sorry I couldn't be the bearer of better news. Jim's right about the costs though, reading the price list I thought you only wanted to travel on the train, not buy it!

Jabo

• 2. Administrators

No probs m8, sorry I couldn't be the bearer of better news. Jim's right about the costs though, reading the price list I thought you only wanted to travel on the train, not buy it!

Jabo

Prices have gone up indeed, as well over here... 200 EU just for the connection from Brussels to London St Pancras ...first this was for a single trip!..I was like, no way I'm gonna pay this, flying must be cheaper...but the guy on the counter made a mistake, and its reduced to a two way ticket...still a big bite, but willing to pay for that..

Prices have gone up indeed, as well over here... 200 EU just for the connection from Brussels to London St Pancras ...first this was for a single trip!..I was like, no way I'm gonna pay this, flying must be cheaper...but the guy on the counter made a mistake, and its reduced to a two way ticket...still a big bite, but willing to pay for that..